Trainer Search

B

BuggenNaggat

v 0.18 trainer is not working for me. Give me a windows error and the this trz1CCA.tmp file appear

acehawke

Reaction score
I used Inf. resources on coop server and when I saved my content, the program just crushed.

Spunkiest

Reaction score
Whenever I try and open it, it doesn't open and just deletes itself from whatever folder it's in? What's the problem here? Running 8.1 pro 64bit

MysteryQuest

Donor
Reaction score
Whenever I try and open it, it doesn't open and just deletes itself from whatever folder it's in? What's the problem here? Running 8.1 pro 64bit

That's probably your anti virus program. The file is clean tho! But your AV doesn't know that. So do like I did, make a exception in the config of your AV for the folder the trainer is located in.

FrostyBud

Reaction score
Zero, are you in YOUR COOP or some one else's coop. Only works in YOUR coop but I have not yet had one hit kill work at all ever.

dahni

Donor
Reaction score
I just started a new game with v0.18c. I used the .18c trainer on my upgrade from a v.17 game. Everything worked in everything I've tried. I load the game, then the v.18 +9, then the cheat engine which combines the trainer with the game.

Some of the components open faster than do others. I try to run around a little, pick up some sticks/rocks etc. Kill a lizard, chop down a tree, throw a Molotov. Then I check each item to see if it is activated. F8 and F9 activate last, and they need a little wait time, as much as 30 sec at times.

But they all work. I just have to be in a location where I can survive during that time....

dahni

Donor
Reaction score
The F8 and F9 for the building and one hit kill do not work for me? help
zero: F8 and F9 activate last for me, and only after I've started to build something that takes a couple of sticks, etc. One Hit Kill needs use of a Molotov, or fire arrow, or a mutant nearby plus a few seconds (up to 30s??).

Kalafingo

Donor
Reaction score
zero: F8 and F9 activate last for me, and only after I've started to build something that takes a couple of sticks, etc. One Hit Kill needs use of a Molotov, or fire arrow, or a mutant nearby plus a few seconds (up to 30s??).

some options take a very long time to be activated, but thats normal for this trainer.

Kalafingo

Donor
Reaction score
Seems to not be working, tried 5x. Hopefully there will be a new one soon.

everything seems to be working fine, checked twice, the problem must be on your side try running as admin F8,F9 can take up to 30-40 seconds to be activated. For F8 you need to build something before and for F9 you need to kill something Animal/mutant otherwise its not working.