With or Without?

• Without, I'm hardcore!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Trainer Search

Sykoo

Reaction score
How's it going guys?

I've got a general question to all you Horror Survival fans - of course I'm talking of the new game The Forest!

Are you able to survive on your own without the trainer? Or you had to use it?

Personally, I couldn't make it over 5 days without the trainer, as the game is extremely buggy and lets the cannibals literally camp outside my little shelter I made! I tried to create a Log House (is that what it's called?), and I realized it required 86 pieces of wood... With those guys and girls camping outside my shelter?!

2eb3ec60ce46da9cd335068800c862ad

Let me know what you guys thought about the game and it's difficulty level! Have you also tried out MrAntiFun's trainer for it? Works perfectly.

/Sykoo

Editerino #1: Here is the link to the Trainer I'm talking about!

Don't forget to Subscribe to MrAntiFun's YouTube channel for more awesome trainers! :)

don6

Reaction score
with trainer of course no offense but that kind of question is rather out of place this is a site for trainers after all :D

Cinel

Reaction score
With trainer for sure! :)
But let's wait for a final version of the game. Still is alpha method, not even beta.
The game playing is unique, i can say. But at the moment, it is full with bugs. Some players may accuse the trainer caused bugs -- all players need to know, game is only as is, a kind of 'future game play'. Cannibals appears anywhere (even in an isle), even if you build a wall.. Sometimes when you have a fight with them, you fly out of the map, and appear in a cave. Other times, cannibals stands up in the air.
Many bugs on the game. I hope the developers will fix all the game bugs.