Trainer Search

machine4578

Reaction score
Game already updated to 1.1.01E
NOPE v1.1.01e does not exist, the current game version IS v1.1.01C..
and just a fyi, there is an update floating around by a p2p group(3 D M) which is labeled wrong!

you can see the game version at main menu bottom right corner!

Last edited:

Vin Diesel

Reaction score
I got v1.0.0.1 on Windows 8.1 Whatever Version (x86 or the other) i start, this Trainer doesn't activate. Only if I type F2, it says "Cheat enabled", but with no other hotkey. Please send URL to your Trainer that fixes this issue. Or am I too stupid to run ur Trainer. F1 doesn't work too.

What am I doing wrong???

But I wish to thank you for your great work

chris

Donor
Reaction score
I got v1.0.0.1 on Windows 8.1 Whatever Version (x86 or the other) i start, this Trainer doesn't activate. Only if I type F2, it says "Cheat enabled", but with no other hotkey. Please send URL to your Trainer that fixes this issue. Or am I too stupid to run ur Trainer. F1 doesn't work too.

What am I doing wrong???

But I wish to thank you for your great work

hi there, try doing troubleshoot compatibility on the trainer to either windows 7 or windows XP SP3 =)

Vin Diesel

Reaction score
hi there, try doing troubleshoot compatibility on the trainer to either windows 7 or windows XP SP3 =)

win xp (sp3) doesnt work, but if I try compatibility to win7, it says "Cheat activated", if I push any hotkey. But there is no function on my character i use. No I cannot go ahead playing the game, 'cos there is a Loop bug. I won't gain any XP anymore, I cannot forward my Mission and I don't really know that it is a game bug or a Trainer issue???

If so could help pls.

Rodrigo Bellingieri

Reaction score
:eek:What I have that works is version;)
The.Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing 2 v1.0.0.1d to:D
The.Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing 2 Update v1.1.01c

Which trainer should I use :(

images

machine4578

Reaction score
it seems the new update v1.1.02b released today finally broke the trainer :(