CMK

Reaction score
Yes Please Update the Trainer to V.1.03
because the Trainer Version 1.00 don´t worked with V.1.03
;)

Neux

Reaction score
Game still shows as off.

Which is weird as I also grabbed your new Grim Dawn trainer and it works perfectly.

Last edited:

Cyndrical

Master Donor
Reaction score
Game still shows as off.

Which is weird as I also grabbed your new Grim Dawn trainer and it works perfectly.
I've only experienced that when I'm running the wrong trainer version. If I was you I'd check the version of your game and make sure that you're running the 32 bit trainer with the 32 version of the game and the 64 bit with the 64 bit version of the game. If that is not the case I would recommend exploring the game folder and manually opening one of the game versions with the corresponding trainer.

deuxdoom

Donor
Reaction score
infinite cash more +2 digit (ex 99999999), for the enchant repeating.

and if not this trainer work users, just Direct3D 9 mode using then works. (D3D11 is not compatible...)

Last edited:

cosminbh

Reaction score
Can you make a trainer for The Incredible adventures of Van Helsing the Final Cut? It contains all the games and the game version is 0.0.7 ***** from reloaded.

Art Mo

Donor
Reaction score
Can you make a trainer for The Incredible adventures of Van Helsing the Final Cut? It contains all the games and the game version is 0.0.7 ***** from reloaded.

Yes please Mr AF, if possible, thank you

machine4578

Reaction score
UPDATE your game.. current version at main menu is 1.0.0.0!!!

Tief

Donor
Reaction score
The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing 3 V1.0.6b 64Bit Trainer +17 MrAntiFun

My game 64bit steam version but, trainer not work..