Trainer Search

mancasoko

Reaction score
This game is out on Steam now so i guess it will be nice to have some trainer options for the game. Just to remind if our best mrantifun forget about this game by chance. Thanks. :)

ace7580

Reaction score
would also love to see a trainer for this game also o.o,pweaty plz.

Choppy

Reaction score
support this. definitely need a trainer for this very nice game thank you sir

zakari007

Reaction score
i support this too.
I hope you can make somthing.
Thanks in advance. :)

Choppy

Reaction score
http://forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?p=5544549&sid=767198a707e116a987bc2d90ec8de0f6

hello gents and ladies i have found a working trainer for this game its safe and is working and its a cheat engine,
for my end i'd like to help just that i dont want to spoil and put something out there thats not antifun work.
However i know maybe some of you would really like to use this so i'll post a link and check it out,
if you have any trouble using a cheat engine just youtube how to edit or else message me maybe i can record my game for a tut :D

Instructions:
scroll down and there will be a download attachment, download that and google cheat engine and DL current version 6.4
after that just drag the first downloaded item into the cheat engine and select a process to open which is the game Loh then voila turn on cheats by marking it with x on the box then just replace the values to ur desire, again youtube how to edit so that it makes sense.

i do apologize for if this violates the sites TOS or this gets flag down i just wanted to help out fellow gamers.

falcom

Reaction score
yeah id like a trainer for this as well..anything will do

thanks

greeny187

Donor
Reaction score
+1 here for the trainer. However, from what I've gathered, game always get update regularly and might pose a problem for MAF to keep up with the game release version.

falcom

Reaction score
where greeny? i dont see any trainer for theis game

Saputo

Reaction score
+1 for this Trainer, this is a great game, There is one for the PS3 as well, that takes place just after this game, it's in JP though I hope it comes to the US.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Hi guys , Make a list of couple of options required and i will make you a trainer tomorrow .

Saputo

Reaction score
EXP
Unlimited Mira (Money)
Unlimited HP
Unlimited EP
Unlimited CP

Thank You

squall23

Reaction score
For the EXP, can you make different multipliers like 2x or 4x or 6x etc?