Trainer Search

Raile

Reaction score
Just looking for that F2 functionality on the latest Steam version myself. I like my convenience cheats.

Raile

Reaction score
Awesome. Thanks MrAntiFun. The headache that is farming sepith can finally end >_>.

Valentari

Reaction score
Hey, don't mean to be a pain, the Option 2 code seems to be working great, but I don't think the option 1 code is functioning as intended. CP is still going down with usage, and HP/EP are also going down, but they seem to refill after battle. Any chance you might be able to take a look at some point?

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Hey, don't mean to be a pain, the Option 2 code seems to be working great, but I don't think the option 1 code is functioning as intended. CP is still going down with usage, and HP/EP are also going down, but they seem to refill after battle. Any chance you might be able to take a look at some point?
They go down but won't end , If you use 10 CP then the CP will go down by 10 the visual value but you will be able to keep using it .

Valentari

Reaction score
They go down but won't end , If you use 10 CP then the CP will go down by 10 the visual value but you will be able to keep using it .

Yeah, the problem I was having is that you need at least a constant 100 CP in order to use your character's special attack. If it ever goes below 100, the special attack isn't available

queenzelda

Reaction score
The problem is that you need at least a constant 100 CP in order to use your character's special attack. If it ever goes below 100, the special attack isn't available
I'm having the very same problem too. I thought maybe it was just me.

antyanthony

Reaction score
im not sure if an update happened, but i cant seem to activate either cheat, i press the hotkey button and just get a windows sound.

polysics

Reaction score
just tried latest trainer on latest steam version and i also get just windows sound. double checked that the keys are binded in the settings to f1 and f2, still no go.

bob man

Reaction score
All I want is infinite money, but this does way more than that. The infinite sepith and quick rank up ruin it for me.

mishima2323

Reaction score
Hi mrantifun,

Can u separate those cheat lists into separate hot keys. So that we can either activate only single of them. If possible can u add one more that is exp multiplier? Thanks again.

Last edited:

Hanzou182

Reaction score
Hello MrAntifun!

Can you update your Trainer, please?
After the updates of this game the Trainer doesn't work anymore.

Thank you in advance.