Trainer Search

Paolo

Reaction score
gog version is update now
version is 2.1.0.2

can i upload the file here ???

mcouillard101

Reaction score
I would REALLY enjoy an exp cheat added to the trainer please, if at all possible (ie: 1000xp per kill, etc)

Enundr

Reaction score
Hello , ive just downloaded it and neither are working , tried running as admit , steam version. Any suggestions / updates? =O And it just dings like others have said before.

Enundr

Reaction score
ah nvm , i think i downloaded the wrong version , now its saying "activated" , so i shall be lead to believe it is working , if it is then thank you good sirs and madams , your work is appreciated!

nickybutt89

Reaction score
ah nvm , i think i downloaded the wrong version , now its saying "activated" , so i shall be lead to believe it is working , if it is then thank you good sirs and madams , your work is appreciated!

Hi which version u downloaded

nickybutt89

Reaction score
hi mine couldnt work. which version u download? mind sharing the link? :)) appreciate much for the help

hck123a

Reaction score
Hey, MAF..

Could you please update this trainer with following entries?

1 hit kill
Easy fishing
XP cheat
Easy cooking

and perhaps the monster list

Am looking forward for your reply.

Last edited:

mazerius1st

Reaction score
Yeah pls update the trainer. Although I hear the " cheat activated" the trainer does not work.

Booboo427

Donor
Super Donor
Reaction score
F2 works for me in the GOG version of the game but not F1.

XenoSol

Reaction score
Thanks for the trainer, but I hope you can reconsider updating this trainers in the future!