Trainer Search

saltydog105

Reaction score
thank you, awesome :)

question though: did anyone test this and figure out how it works? (the god mode and 100% condition, kinda cant figure out how they work, im scared of wolfs and still dont have tools to try if their condition decrrease (or is it condition for you as player?))
also, fly mode, after turning option off im teleported to place where i activated it, so its scouting option and not speedy explore ?

If you hit A on controller, or mouse click where you are, it should reset you to that location. It makes traveling sooooo much quicker.

OldSchoolGamer

Reaction score
update it already you stupid ******* prick
Well that's just uncalled for...

As for the trainer, i had it almost all working on the latest build, with a few exceptions.
In "Story Mode" I tested it. In the Cave @ the start. [i will try out survival now] report back.

God Mode: works, i fell off the cliff next to the cave, walked away.
Infinity: Hunger, Water, Cold, Durability 100%, Fatigue, all worked fine.
Items[Partly] worked, all had 99 except, (Sticks, Lighter Fluid, Antiseptic, Wood Plug, Lantern Fuel,Bullets [used the save editor to get a Gun+Ammo :) lol)

All i did was start the game, load the save up, and paused it in the cave and loaded the 1.07 trainer.
Hope this helps anyone interested. It's the latest build on steam, I literally updated it 3 hours ago to test it out.

Edit:
Only 3 I could not get to work was Infinity weight, it still said "to much to carry" and sprint was red. so i could not test sprint because it was red...
And easy crafting did nothing when i got to a work bench. "bing" maybe i did it wrong idk.

Update: Tested out Survival Mode [New Game]
I restarted the game completely, and restarted the trainer, surprisingly all the cheats worked fine.
Was attacked by a wolf, fell off a cliff, 99 of all items, no hunger,thirst,fatigue, Fly Mode..

So the Story mode, must have altered some Values here and there. So only needs an update for the Story mode portion really.
I'll check back later to see if you get around to adding a updated version.

Thanks, MAF

Last edited:

tridentnumbers

Reaction score
the 1.07 version trainer is still functional for me on version 1.08 game, thanks for your work @MrAntiFun ...

suggested additions for updated versions (if possible):
no reload (flare gun/rifle)
no scent
inf flashlight battery
inf storm lantern fuel
inf flares
inf torches (easy crafting can do this, but in a pinch it's rough without another one)

Riot706

Reaction score
the 1.07 version trainer is still functional for me on version 1.08 game, thanks for your work @MrAntiFun ...

suggested additions for updated versions (if possible):
no reload (flare gun/rifle)
no scent
inf flashlight battery
inf storm lantern fuel
inf flares
inf torches (easy crafting can do this, but in a pinch it's rough without another one)
+1 to you, mate. These would be pretty good to have in the game.

neil w

Reaction score
im so glad these trainers also work for the 32bit version of the long dark! i wouldnt last long without the trainer! cheers mr. antifun!

Bolthorn

Reaction score
With this trainer(1.07) I get black screen when attacked by wolfs and acid screen when I try to climb down the rope. Game version 1.12(32511).

imfire3605

Reaction score
@Bolthorn
The acid screen when climbing is a known issue, before climbing you have to disable "Inf Stamina", do your climb, then re-enable the stamina cheat.

The issue with the black screen when attacked by wolves, we'll have to wait for MaF to update the trainer when he can get around to it in his busy schedule.

massiica

Reaction score
Please, please, please Mr. Antifun, update the trainer to the current game version.
I have been waiting for a month now to continue playing, because the weight and no cold cheats don't work and i would die instantly if i played without them.
Please Update the cheats.
Thank you for the good work. :)

neil w

Reaction score
hey mr. antifun the 1.07 version works for the current version 1.12 i dont know about others i would think if its working for me it would for others But the only difference would be i use a 32bit computer

Hexfur

Reaction score
Pretty sure the cheats are reacting badly to climbing robes (as they are fine without most of the cheats). Only No Fatigue, Inf Weight, & Inf Items works but if I have any other cheat on, it crashes my game when I try to use a climbing rope.

Emrevitus

Reaction score
the new version of the game output can do the trick, please ?

slam443

Reaction score
I can have a solution to the crash problem by going down the rope.
Make sure before descending to disable the cheat of the Inf.Stamina.
I work, I hope you do too.

neil w

Reaction score
Pretty sure the cheats are reacting badly to climbing robes (as they are fine without most of the cheats). Only No Fatigue, Inf Weight, & Inf Items works but if I have any other cheat on, it crashes my game when I try to use a climbing rope.
please read the above responses! we have to wait till they get around to it!

xerxez

Reaction score
I've downloaded the 1.07 trainer (latest one available) but my anti-virus software keeps deleting it. When I opened the details of the problem, the AV says it's a trojan. Does anyone had the same problem? Is it safe to check on the "exceptions" list of my AV? Thanks.