Trainer Search

Jafett

Reaction score
the game was upgraded to 1.17 and trainer did not work all the options, please upgrade !!!

Ankiplank

Donor
Reaction score
I cant use this trainer at all, my computer complain over virus and stuff =(

max281099

Reaction score
I cant use this trainer at all, my computer complain over virus and stuff =(
Then deactivate your Virus Software as long as u use his Trainer. I can assure you his trainers are Virusfree, its just that they manipulate the Game, another Program, which is very similar to what some Types of Viruses do, so they think its a Virus. Dont worry.

Hexfur

Reaction score
Inf weight isn't working, as well as easy crafting but everything else seems to be working fine

JackTheGuy

Reaction score
Inf Items doesn't work. Everything else works for me. For Easy Crafting to work, you gotta click the item first, activate trainer option, click item again twice and it should allow crafting without materials. You still have to be at the proper crafting table, i.e. bench, forge. Also, you still need light to craft.

100% Condition works, but bear attacks still ruined a few clothes.

-edit- I meant to say Inf Durability works, but bear attacks still ruined a few clothes.

Last edited:

Valhalla23

Reaction score
Weird. Update worked fine on 12th but doesn't work now.
Now trainer won't activate. It acts like the latest version isn't compatible with the latest version of the game.
Anyone else experiencing this?

Edit: Nevermind, problem was on my end.

Last edited:

numnirvana

Reaction score
thank you for update Mr.AntiFun so much appreciate for trainer. everything just work fine except Inf item but it not big deal for me. Anyway thank you so much. I can use cheat engine for items. ;-) xxx.

NodEsset

Reaction score
Hi, MrAntiFun!
Thank you very much for an update!

One thing (not very important) is still a problem:
Also it crushes the game if you try to climb the rope. Maybe it's F10 (Infinite Stamina).
Yes, it's definitely F10. Steps to reproduce:
- enable F10 (inf. stamina)
- go to any rope
- try to climb it
- watch. it's fun. :)
*to close the game after that, hit Alt+F4 twice (unsaved data will be lost).

AseroC

Reaction score
thank you for update Mr.AntiFun so much appreciate for trainer. everything just work fine except Inf item but it not big deal for me. Anyway thank you so much. I can use cheat engine for items. ;-) xxx.
Same here. It's easy to duplicate stuff with cheat engine once you have at least three--of an item.

Only reason i'm using the trainer is to bypass the ridiculous weight limit. Even after introducing multiple layers of clothing the devs never increased the carrying capacity.