Trainer Search

Jotunn

Reaction score
lol, they just pushed a hotfix, games at v.388 now. the bastards :p

Ed: just tested it with .388, everything seems to be working perfectly however even with godmode+100% condition+no freezing you still get frostbite so just be warned.
(yet to test inf items however)

Last edited:

PWS

Reaction score
Thanks for the new trainer MAF Happy Holidays.

The Infinity items hack dosent work
To all those having issues with the Infinite Items, i use this tool. I have been using it no issues
And you can even + Add items like Gun, Ammo, Materials, Hidden items. + Skills, Condition.

TheLongDark Save-Editor
2 http://www.moddb.com/mods/the-long-dark-save-editor-2
FINDarkside is very active and updates it, i hope you don't mind MAF for trying to help i know your busy.

Last edited:

Vlad Drakul

Reaction score
I cant believe my luck...game was updated...and guess what...inf.items not working again...

Vampyre

Reaction score
Just to add that this needs updated.. Just got game today and trainer crashes when you try to activate.. Game version 3.88

NorthernSanta

Reaction score
Mr AntiFun, thank you for creating and sharing The Long Dark V0.386 Trainer +11--Alpha! Much appreciated!
Enjoy the holiday season!

Jackal0024

Reaction score
Look, I know everyone wants a trainer to be 100% working with Long Dark but until its fully released we most likely wont be having a working trainer. With that being said just thank Mr.AntiCheat for trying when you complain about something not working. He's done a lot for nothing in return in most cases.

Vlad Drakul

Reaction score
Look, I know everyone wants a trainer to be 100% working with Long Dark but until its fully released we most likely wont be having a working trainer. With that being said just thank Mr.AntiCheat for trying when you complain about something not working. He's done a lot for nothing in return in most cases.
Agree...and as soon as i get a job again...i'm gonna start donating monthly...MrAF has done the best trainers i've ever used.

Vampyre

Reaction score
Yes, THANKS for all the work you do to put up all this great stuff! Always know I can come here for the best Virus free trainers!

bluebus

Reaction score
can you update it to V0.388 ? i use V0.386 now everything work exept inf.items :/ and that is the one i want. i love your trainers :) keep up the good work.

or if you only can put in unlimited ammo that would be awesome cus that is the only thing i want

Last edited:

wristy

Reaction score
The Long Dark save editor (search for it on google) can edit a ton of stuff, including your skills, feats, challenge badges, and inventory, all of which the trainer cannot do. So you can get infinite rifle rounds with this.

bluebus

Reaction score
The Long Dark save editor (search for it on google) can edit a ton of stuff, including your skills, feats, challenge badges, and inventory, all of which the trainer cannot do. So you can get infinite rifle rounds with this.

yes i found it yesterday after i did this comment :) tested it and it works gr8.

massiica

Reaction score
PLEASE someone help? My antivirus program says there is a (or a few) trojan viruses when i unzip and open the program. What bothers mi is that this happened JUST with the latest version, not the other ones.
Did this happen to anyone else? I am scared to disable my antivirus program - someone please say they didn't get a virus after opening it, i really want to play the game.

Last edited:

Jackal0024

Reaction score
PLEASE someone help? My antivirus program says there is a (or a few) trojan viruses when i unzip and open the program. What bothers mi is that this happened JUST with the latest version, not the other ones.
Did this happen to anyone else? I am scared to disable my antivirus program - someone please say they didn't get a virus after opening it, i really want to play the game.

Honestly, I was shocked to see the earlier versions did not have things like this. Most games are complex enough that it requires scripts in the trainer to break the game that your computer simply thinks is being used to harm your computer. Although scary, some scripts that get detected as viruses are not meant to harm your computer but to simply break how another program functions.

With all of that being said, redownload it from here to be sure you didn't get a false one and it should be fine. Mine didn't detect any viruses in it and it is working for the most part with the latest version of Long Dark