Trainer Search

whiskeyjack12

Reaction score
what's the procedure to get the trainer working? open trainer first, then game? or open game, move around then open trainer? I can't get the combination right... all I hear is the windows error sound when I hit F1-10

Henry9182

Donor
Reaction score
what's the procedure to get the trainer working? open trainer first, then game? or open game, move around then open trainer? I can't get the combination right... all I hear is the windows error sound when I hit F1-10
load a game then activate the Trainer

Corleone21

Reaction score
infinite items do not give infinite food/water for me, is that the way it's supposed to be?

Argent47

Super Donor
Reaction score
Tested all the cheats for version 1.27 trainer and they all work.
To get infinite items, turn the cheat on... then open your inventory and click on each item that you want an infinite amount of.
Certain items: water, gasoline, food, antiseptic, weapons, torches, flares, etc.... do not create more of the same with this cheat.

Corleone21

Reaction score
thanks for the reply, for those who get the windows sound after trying to turn on infinite items, make sure to spend something first and then run it :D

LostManAbroad

Reaction score
I have tested the v1.27 trainer but the problem I have found is that the game always crashes when you use a mountaineering rope with the trainer active. This is a problem because I have used the trainer up until the mountaineering rope that you have to climb at the end of the first chapter but now I am carrying too much stuff to turn the trainer off and still be able to move. I hope this can be fixed.

killertacoz

Reaction score
currently running trainer v1.27 with game version 1.30 and im getting windows sounds for all options plz help

Senpai

Reaction score
so i found the 1.27 version of the game so i could use the trainer.i get into the game , move around , hit f1 and ...nothing.i get a windows sound and that`s that.i`ve used trainers from this site for years, never had issues until now.it`s the right version...the right trainer and..nothing...HELP ?

Chasey

Reaction score
NEW UPDATE! None of my current trainer buttons work; can't activate the trainer. Please, need new one???

Chasey

Reaction score
I do want to point out a bug: the game WILL crash every time when the trainer is active when you try to climb a mountaineering rope. It does for me, anyway, and has for every trainer so far.