Trainer Search

lbonberg

Reaction score
the "no fatigue" doesn't work if you're playing in custom survival mode. however it does work if you're playing wintermute, challenges, or regular stalker mode. just thought i'd point this out.

tupera

Reaction score
The WeMod trainer states that it's for the 32 bit version and I'm running the 64 bit version. I tried using -force32 in the launch options but I'm still getting the same message. I'm hoping there will be an update for the trainer. Does anyone know how to force TLD to launch in 32 bit?

WeMod_Chris

WeMod Community Manager
Staff member
Reaction score
The WeMod trainer states that it's for the 32 bit version and I'm running the 64 bit version. I tried using -force32 in the launch options but I'm still getting the same message. I'm hoping there will be an update for the trainer. Does anyone know how to force TLD to launch in 32 bit?
Launch the game through steam then alt-tab and click play in WeMod once you've loaded into story.

Trailbandit

Reaction score
Hey everybody. I'm guessing you already know but just to be sure, unlimited weight and I believe unlimited items and durability were broken by 1.71 update. Hope for a fix soon <3

Also, bit confused: We mod up and forum state dec 20 2019 as last update, but current post has a Jan 17 2020 update that can't seem to make it into wemod. Am I missing something profoundly simple?

xaocel

Reaction score
Not sure if wemod is such a great idea since these games seem to update daily now... I mean the request update thing @ wemod is a pile of *flowers*! :))

Kyuubi91

Reaction score
Hey Mr. Anti Fun!

I really appreciate your work! Your trainers helped me a lot, even this one
However, the new version of this trainer seems to not quite work correctly, at least one code. It's the unlimited Fatigue cheat. Even if it's active, fatique drops and I need to rest my character.
I would appreciate it, if you could fix this :3

Thank you and keep up your good work! <3

foff

Reaction score
Is it possible to get a copy of really old trainers that used to be posted here? Hinterland has released their old versions of Long Dark on Steam Time Capsule and I like playing the pre-release/alpha versions. They were all 32 bit, so the WeWow trainer won't work with them.

Currently, I'd be happy for any trainer that worked with any of the pre-release/alpha versions: v.119, v.236, v.258, v.271, v.302

Last edited:

Arachne

Super Donor
Reaction score
New Update so we need an update, I would say about 50% of trainer works, Most Unlimited * doesn't work, Almost everything else activated for me