Trainer Search

Alan160179

Reaction score
sorry if i am sound weird is that i dont know about wemod?cant download trainer like in older good times?Why we need this program for use the trainer oO

xxTombs

Reaction score
all may work properly if you download WeMod. as MrAntiFun has partnered with them. I know this is years old but though I would post a reply in respect to WeMod maybe being a good shot.

David

Donor
Reaction score
will this trainer work with Game Pass for pc version of the game pls

lbonberg

Reaction score
13 of 14 codes are working. The only one that stopped working is "NO PAIN." Much appreciated if it gets fixed soon. But if not, then it's no big deal. I'll just have to take what I can get.

Last edited:

Shadow1143

Reaction score
New update (V. 1.89) broke this trainer. Unlimited Weight and Unlimited durability are not working anymore. Thanks for the trainer still, it has been really nice with many features.

burak1453

Reaction score
selam aleyküm arkadaşlar wemod yükledim sınırsız yaptım lakin şimdi yüküm ağır oldu F6 tuşu basıp tekrar iptal ediyor f9 tuşudaynı diğerleri hepsi sabit oluyor ne yapabilirim

David

Donor
Reaction score
hi i just got this game free on epic games, and whn i try to run with trainer from wemod it fails to work cant find exe ect and it opens the game and closes straight away.

bphillips79

Reaction score
hi i just got this game free on epic games, and whn i try to run with trainer from wemod it fails to work cant find exe ect and it opens the game and closes straight away.

There's only a Steam trainer. Which means you have to have it through steam, not Epic games. I too got it for free through Epic and would have liked to have gotten a trainer that works with Epic