Trainer Search

Bluehazard

Reaction score
i'm using the inf weight mod, but the food calories is lost to, can it be fix?

Reaction score
Hey MAF thanks for the update and the great trainer but it seems that the inifnate weight option isnt working for me anyways i have tried it multiple times the other options are working flawlessly could you take a look at infinate weight when you have time and thank you.

NorthernSanta

Reaction score
Mr AntiFun, Thank you for creating and sharing The Long Dark v3.32 Trainer +10. Much appreciated,

Eino Pae

Reaction score
I've downloaded many of your trainers. Thanks. Do you make any with sliders? So we can cheat but not have infinite weight, items & stamina.

AJB1978

Reaction score
trojan virus....
No, it isn't. Because it monitors memory addresses and directly interferes with the operation of a separate process, it occasionally gets flagged by heuristic virus scans, because actual trojans do similar things. Though this tool may cause a virus alert, it is safe.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
New trainer added , New durability cheat added.

AJB1978

Reaction score
Fly Mode seems to be more of a free-camera mode. Is there a method to actually teleport to the location you are viewing, or is it solely for moving the camera around? An earlier post said something about hitting space to land, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

UtkuGARIP

Reaction score

Please translate Turkish.

Options / Ayarlar:
  1. God Mode ==>> Ölümsüzlük
  2. 100% Condition ==>> %100 Kondüsyon
  3. 3500 Calories ==>> 3500 Kalori
  4. No Freezing ==>> Üşümez
  5. No Thirst ==>> Susamaz
  6. No Fatigue ==>> Yorulmaz
  7. Inf.Weight ==>> Sınırsız Ağırlık
  8. Inf.Items ==>> Sınırsız Materyal
  9. Inf.Stamina ==>> Sınırsız Dayanıklılık
  10. Fly Mode ==>> Uçma Modu

Dman2112

Reaction score
Hey MrAntiFun any chance you could add some cheats for the new skill system? (If its even possible) If so it would be a pretty sweet! BTW Love all your trainers dude, they're great for days when I just want to play a game and chill.