6. Unlimited Skill Points
  7. Unlimited Attribute Points

Attachments

• Lord of the Rings War in the North (Steam) Trainer Setup.exe
    74.1 KB · Views: 6,561
Last edited:

DarthShaldor

Reaction score
Unfortunately this trainer does not work for me. BTW, DEP is already enabled for my system as it is default (Wind. 8.1) Here are the errors i recieve;

Usermode stealthedit: DEP is permanently disabled for this process. Enable DEP on your system.

Stealthedit: DLL injection seems to have failed.

Navaro

Reaction score
I get stealthedit: DLL injection seems to have failed. and then the trainer gets in a loop with similair messages

system is windows 8.1 so if I understand the above post correctly dep schould be enabled by default whatever that is.

Last edited:

soulreaper

Reaction score
Got same problem when i tried it today.
I get stealthedit: DLL injection seems to have failed. and then the trainer gets in a loop with similair messages

system is windows 8.1 so if I understand the above post correctly dep schould be enabled by default whatever that is.

Zhuge Liang

Reaction score
Works just fine for me. However, there is a problem: if I have some item that adds, say, 50 Health, the trainer won't recognize it and you will have 200 out of 250 health. Your health won't go down, but neither can you heal those health points. And one other thing: 100 skill points is an overkill. Even if you activate that cheat at level 1, you won't spend them all, and you will hoard them unnecessarily. Attribute points are useful, to be certain, but it would be better to have an option to choose how many skill points you want.

alpalia

Reaction score
work for me, but after some moment (like2 quest or something little travel) i got a CTD of the game directly :/
whatever i do, the game just CTD after some moment.

the trainer work, but the game not. -_-

dsz

Reaction score
Win 10 is definitely not disabling DEP for this one, consumer choice be damned :(

I'm on windows 10 and it works for me here is what I did;
open File explorer right click this PC properties, advanced system settings, on the advanced tab click performance setting, go to Data Execution Prevention then change the settings to 'Turn on DEP for all programs and services except those I select:' then click apply restart your PC and it should work
(this is the steps I took still getting use to the layout of windows 10)