Trainer Search

MC1988

Reaction score
So,

I don't know about any of you, but I was pretty excited to hear they released a teaser trailer for the new Fallout.

There's a lot of rumors already flying around about the new Fallout title being a MMO similar other old survival games like Rust and DayZ and it could be taking place in Georgia. Now I can't confirm it, but if it does turn out to be true, then that bites since it'd mark the end of another beloved series. Elder Scrolls Online didn't really hit the "spot" when it comes to a MMO or feel of an actual Bethesda title in my opinion but it was a decent shot.

What do you all think? What are your hopes and thoughts on the next installment? Personally I hope they keep the settlement building from FO4 myself, but hopefully expand more on it and give us more to work with. Mods are great and all, but devs really should give us so little to work with. Shows a lack of creativity in my opinion.

Reaction score
after the E3 and interview well this is the end for the lone wanderer, yet another title raped to death by our dear beloved bethesda games studio.... congrats on killing another series with you full online only :( means if you try to mod/cheat you get banned and you cant even start the bloody game no more till your unbanned i hate these type of games and i full on refuse to buy them too.