Trainer Search

lucame

Reaction score
I think all the trainers will work if MrAntifun stop working with Wemod. It's the truth!
based and modpilled
i didnt download trainers for some time and now i come back and this wemod bs is up, and nothing works, SAD!!

Fritte

Reaction score
The Epic version works perfectly for me!
Thanks again!!!

saebaaryo

Reaction score
Could you add a function to be able to max out attributes in the character creation? thx
+1
Please find a way like cheathappens to max or edit attributes. It's important for some dialogues.

Michael Adams

Reaction score
Could the amount of money in the "Unlimited Money" cheat be increased to, say, 10,000,000? Tinker prices exceed 999,999 around level 20.

Wulfrune

Master Donor
Reaction score
Thank you MrAntifun, once again, sterling work sir m(_ _)m

celticlord88

Reaction score
I think all the trainers will work if MrAntifun stop working with Wemod. It's the truth!
All his trainers work for steam games with wemod. this is the first game i've ever had problems using a trainer with through wemod.

angelovitor

Reaction score
You have to pay to get access to the trainer. He didn't warn that in the post.

ProudFinn1

Reaction score
Can you just go back to the old format? Yeah it had it's flaws and didn't work half the time but it still was better then this Wemod shit. IT DOESN'T WORK!

shickyfun

Reaction score
Once the trainers was in rar files. Now, most lately, all of them are need setup. What changed?

boner479

Donor
Reaction score
You have to pay to get access to the trainer. He didn't warn that in the post.

You're not doing something wrong. All WeMod trainers are free to use. You must use the Hot Keys rather than the click sliders.

Weedbeast

Reaction score
Hey is it possibel for u to put in immortality for companions or to revieve them.
Because i have a bug which prevent me to do the sidequest with parvati. The game tells me she is dead while im talking with her or standing next to me :/