Trainer Search

crashnburn

Reaction score
same issue was working 7 hours ago and now beep yet nothing activates using Epic Tried all of the others as well. Uninstalled. cant find a fix. Ran the uninstall Defender. uninstall Wemod restarted, still the same issue. Why would a program run then suddenly stop? No other antivirus, source code changed?

Last edited:

boner479

Donor
Reaction score
Are you launching it with WeMod or hitting play after it's running? Might have to launch it with WeMod to bypass the anti-cheat.

Uthier

Reaction score
Are you launching it with WeMod or hitting play after it's running? Might have to launch it with WeMod to bypass the anti-cheat.
Launching it with WeMod all the time, does not make a difference.

kpopsucks

Reaction score
same here, cheats just turn on and immediately off again, dislike for wemod is growing daily

RedDawn666

Reaction score
Yep havent played in a few days and now it's not working. Makes the noise but nothing happens. Alsi see the slider going on and off real quick. I have not updated the game.

kerraaoc

Reaction score
Hi.
Same as RedDawn666.
I try before and after uptade the game. No effect.
I have EGS version.

Last edited:

Elastik55

Reaction score
I just can't get the WeMod app to work. It keeps crashing for me.

911dance

Reaction score
The Epic store one worked the first time the trainer was made. Now you turn on any cheat and it turns itself off now. So no cheats work for the Epic store trainer

RedDawn666

Reaction score
The trainer works on legit EPIC and Windows stores (tested) version.....just not the CODEX pirate version. Seems they are blocking pirated copies.

boner479

Donor
Reaction score
Have you manually pointed it to the EXE and tried it? WeMod is not guaranteed to work with pirated copies........this is true.

RedDawn666

Reaction score
Confirmed by a mod on the WeMod forums after I posted it there also