2. Inf.Health
  3. Fast Kill

Attachments

• The Settlers 3 History Edition V2.0 Trainer +3 MrAntiFun.zip
    582.7 KB · Views: 2,805

knabberfee

Reaction score
@BlackArchangel

First set the building on ground, then immediately pause the building (take care that no materials lie at the building site) and then activate the cheat and select the building. After this, deactivate the cheat and resume the build process for the building.

The game crash if there are already materials on the building to build it.

It could also happen that the build is in a endless loop and never get finish (if you demolish the building during build-up stage the game crash too (the required materials then say 999 wood and 999 stone)).

There seems to be another problem with the InfHealth cheat. Sometimes the enemies have InfHealth too.

BlackArchangel

Reaction score
@BlackArchangel

First set the building on ground, then immediately pause the building (take care that no materials lie at the building site) and then activate the cheat and select the building. After this, deactivate the cheat and resume the build process for the building.

It could also happen that the build is in a endless loop and never get finish (if you demolish the building during build-up stage the game crash too (the required materials then say 999 wood and 999 stone)).

There seems to be another problem with the InfHealth cheat. Sometimes the enemies have InfHealth too.

Thank you for info.

MasterTails

Reaction score
@BlackArchangel

True that but if Mrantfun modify the cheat a little it will be like in Star Craft as there you are invincible but your enemy is not onliy they cant kill other enemiy because cheat(and you nou that) sorry i nou this will never happen but i am onliy thinking what if and if not :)

MasterTails

Reaction score
Hi i dont nou who is lisening to what i wrote nau but...if somebody indeead lisening up then they mast nou this:)
Ic true that the enemiy have infinite health due to cheat or cheat problem(i dont nou if ic thats the problem or not).
I found out that when cheat is on some enemiy soldjers do have infinite health but not all of them as others are normal.
For thous soldjers or teaf or geologist that cant be killed just quickliy turn cheat on and off:) For nau it work for me as i dont nou for others:)
And if this infinite healt turns out to have some bug problem in it i wonder if mrantfun will ever corect it so that onliy me you (player) have infinite health just like i mentoned earliy for StarCraft as when you turn cheat on you are invincible to enemiy and not enemiy and enemiy cant kill other enemiy until you turn off invincibility cheat on:)

Rejzorex

Reaction score
Mr. mrantifun is it possible to "upgrade" this trainer to version 2.1? Unfortunately, 2.0 doesn't work.

MasterTails

Reaction score
Mr. mrantifun is it possible to "upgrade" this trainer to version 2.1? Unfortunately, 2.0 doesn't work.
That is probobliy good idea but way 2.1 way not 1.60 gog version?(when i seyed gog version i ment version of the game onliy not gog game).
I am shore settlers 3 historical edition can be manualiy upgraded to 1.60 and then V.1.60 apply after that?:)
Buy duing this way not make a gog settlers 3 trainer when you are at it ?:)