Trainer Search

Shxgy SHK

Reaction score
The Sims 4 has been released for full play capabilities on Skid's site.. Now if only a certain someone could obtain said game and make a trainer that'd be a miracle. Too bad no one here can do that. ;)

NotBad

Reaction score
yeah shitrow fake site.

Game not released.

vixenius

Reaction score
It's out on torrentz, but there is no ***** yet. Maybe console cheats will be working, just like on earlier The Sims games.

Shxgy SHK

Reaction score
It's not fake. It's the actual game. Legit files. No c.r.a.c.k. yet though

Fullbladder

Reaction score
With the Legit game out now a trainer would be nice. Only thing I've been wanting to add is aspiration/satisfaction points... I've tried to do it on my own, thou every time I edit the values they revert when the game updates them. so I don't even begin to know where to go on my own. So Waiting for a trainer is all I can do! =D

Sachi

Reaction score
The ***** is out already guys :) but its a 3dm ***** though and you might have to run the game as a admin to make it able to run

blaxheart2

Reaction score
yes! it got fully released..now just the trainer needed to be released :D

mezz

Reaction score
im trying to find a way to hack satisfaction points cheat engine dose not work as im unable to really buy anything

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
For the people that want to get the game get it from nosTEAM.ro he have alot of free games like Dead rising 3 and he will upload any new game that will come out on STEAM.

The site is fully 100% clean from viruses​

BTW About the Trainer there are few codes to use right now untill MrAntiFun will make a trainer for the game

The Sims 4 Cheat Codes

I

ityu90

Please make The Sims 4 trainers with satisfaction points add option.

iakovillas

Reaction score
PLEASE I NEED THE SIMS 4 TRAINERS FULL HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shuiko

Reaction score
A lot of people want a trainer because you can't use ingame cheats to get Satisfaction points which you use to purchase traits.

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Here are some codes for now

CTRL+SHIFT+C Will open the console

reset sim [first name] [last name] - Resets the specified Sim.

fullscreen - Toggles fullscreen mode on/off.

headlineeffects on - Toggles headline effects (plumbbob, thought bubbles, etc) Note: headlineeffects off turns it off

Death.toggle - Disables death, so your Sims won't die

FreeRealEstate on - While active, homes in the neighborhood / world are free. Note: FreeRealEstate off turns it off

rosebud - Gives players 1,000 Simoleons

kaching - Gives players 1,000 Simoleons

motherlode - Gives players 50,000 Simoleons

help

Testing Cheats
Testing cheats allow players to edit the attributes of Sims, items, textures and objects. To enable or disable Testing Cheats enter:

• testingcheats true
  • testingcheats false
Entering testingcheats true will open up editing options in-game for Sims, such as changing their age, motivations and goals and emotional states. Once testing cheats are enabled, players can also improve their Create-A-Sim experience by entering cas.fulleditmode into the command console. This will allow them to alter Sims in ways that are normally unavailable, including traits, styles and outfits.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Hi guys , Im painting my house so i wont be adding or updating any trainers for the next couple days , Sorry :/ .