Trainer Search

Galensvensk

Reaction score
Not sure if it is just me or everyone else as well, but when using Infinite Serum it gets stck on 99, making it impossible to purchase anythign above that.

Anyway you can adjust that number?

Much obliged :)

kanggg

Reaction score
Have you considered using Cheat Engine? If I'm not mistaken serum is 4 bytes.

Galensvensk

Reaction score
I found out what I did wrong and it works perfectly now. Thanks for the tip though :D

WolfDrache

Reaction score
This game has been updated quite few times and the trainer is not working at all. Is there going to be an update to this trainer?

WolfDrache

Reaction score
This game has been updated to 3638 version and the Trainer is not working at all. Is there going to be an update soon I hope?

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
This game has been updated to 3638 version and the Trainer is not working at all. Is there going to be an update soon I hope?

Works fine , Start game first then open the trainer .

techno.png

WolfDrache

Reaction score
Like I said this trainer is not working right the only thing that works on it is infinity health, energy, and super damage that is it everything else does not work at all it probably has to do with the new version

Dune Drifter

Top Donor
Reaction score
Hello, the Trainer works great, I seem to be having trouble with infinite serum (stuck on 99) - am I doing something wrong, or is there an extra step or two I need to carry out. Any help would be most appreciated. Thanks

Mike75L

Super Donor
Reaction score
well when ever I use the trainer I am stuck on 999 of everything and it dos not going down or up but some trainers options are interfering with the game quest like EFD Tanks had infinite health etc or you stuck on one quest and even if you complete the task it still says then you didn't do it you just have to find out wich cheat is that I only use infinite ammo and health the rest of it I can get it playing the game

tbolinger76

Master Donor
Reaction score
Just confirming that as of 7/26, the infinite attribute still doesn't work. Also, it specifically seems to want to fight the strength attribute.

Mike75L

Super Donor
Reaction score
yep also when you use infinite health enemy forces like EDF tanks has infinite energy too I think it is vehicle cheat