Trainer Search

ace7580

Reaction score
it all works for me as intended,thanks MAF ,one thing though,can you have a look into adding or upgradeing inf health option with no falling damage,you don't survive the cliffs or wall jumps in this atm.

Jared Farkas

Reaction score
Im really gratefull for this trainer thanks MAF! i hope there will be a fix for reversing the negative money problem. now i am stuck as well :(

Slayer89

Reaction score
Thx for the trainer, every option works except the inf money and add money for those who have the same problem try the fling trainer the money option on that works fine both with GoG and Steam

Wobbly

Reaction score
when i use the inf money and go try to buy something all the npcs got nothing to sell...

Mdolla

Reaction score
Guys, i red all the posts...but still, i cannot make the money trainer to work. Inf money both the character or NPC not working, nor the set limit to:....
All others are perfect. My system is Win10 Preview 64bits.

Best Regards,
And Thank you for the Trainer!

Same here, it all works fine but the money cheat I do as instructed and it never works.

uzairahmed

Reaction score
Is the money cheat working for someone on GOG version of the game ? please share since i cant seem to make it work

soulreaper

Reaction score
Is the money cheat working for someone on GOG version of the game ? please share since i cant seem to make it work
Incase you had not noticed this first version of the trainer had a few problems for some people, wait a few hours/days until mrantifun fixes those bugs

Adam Smith

Donor
Reaction score
Guys, i red all the posts...but still, i cannot make the money trainer to work. Inf money both the character or NPC not working, nor the set limit to:....
All others are perfect. My system is Win10 Preview 64bits.

Best Regards,
And Thank you for the Trainer!

I'm using Win 10 preview 64 bits as well, and it works for me with no issues.

Here is what I did:
1) Start the game, load all the way in to the game
2) Alt-Tab out of the game and start trainer
3) Go back to the game, make sure no game menus are open, press F1 to activate trainer
4) Press whatever the shortcut for infinite money is
5) Go to merchant and buy something
6) Money goes to something like 9999999

I get money increases with every merchant I have tried, but the very first time I used the armorer at the military fort where the Nilfguardian captain asks you to kill the griffin is in the first zone.

yhkul

Reaction score
All options work perfectly. I have the gog version of the game.
Thanks!!

ImMufasa

Reaction score
I'm currently experiencing a really bad bug that I'm assuming came from leveling my character to 65 with the xp cheat. Whenever I accept a Witcher Contract (Haven't tried it with regular quests yet) from a message board and go to the person giving the quest out, instead of giving me the option to ask about the contract it only gives me the option to tell the person I completed the contract. The contract giver then says "here's your reward" but I don't receive a reward and I can do the conversation over again with the contract giver.

I just figured out what my issue was with this. If you turn on or already have on 'easy crafting' with any mission that requires you to go retrieve anything whether it be a monsters head or small items the 'easy crafting' will add the items automatically into your inventory. So make sure to never enable it if you have those types of missions active and it's still a good idea to save before enabling it just in case.

Reaction score
Enormous problem with your trainer. There is an issue that stops any stamina regeneration. Weird thing is I used it a few times with no problem, now I'm not regenerating any stamina at all, can't sprint or cast spells.

Maybe it's something in-game, but I can't figure out what.