Trainer Search

KENOX88

Reaction score
Trainer 1.06 isn't working anymore
and I still have the Get Junior can't talk bug. Darn

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
1.06 trainer seems to still activate fine for 1.07 steam version i did not play but it activated 100 %

Joch844

Reaction score
1.06 trainer seems to still activate fine for 1.07 steam version i did not play but it activated 100 %
Yeah, everything activates just fine, it says "trainer activated" and does that sound when a cheat is turned on, but it does nothing in the game. My health still goes down after turning on the infinite health hack.

salste

Reaction score
Tried crafting works fine have not tried anything else yet, i am getting a bit of jerky behavior though, only in conversations.

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
Yeah, everything activates just fine, it says "trainer activated" and does that sound when a cheat is turned on, but it does nothing in the game. My health still goes down after turning on the infinite health ****.

Tried crafting works fine have not tried anything else yet, i am getting a bit of jerky behavior though, only in conversations.

i took a break from my marathon rocket league madness ( my eyes are still bouncing) and i tried to go into the game and i can not even get in with f1-f8 activated i am too tired to do any more to see if my save is bugged i will take a long winters nap or maybe its summer and see what my FAVORITE & ONLY trainer maker comes up with first. give him some time and we all will be rewarded

KENOX88

Reaction score
I have this game on GOG , the trainer isn't working at all
Can't even activate it on F1 .
But I'm sure MrAntiFun is going to update it soon :D

SunnyZ

Reaction score
I have this game on GOG , the trainer isn't working at all
Can't even activate it on F1 .
But I'm sure MrAntiFun is going to update it soon :D

I've been using the 1.03 trainer on GOG and it works fine.
Have not tried the 1.06 trainer, I just came here to see if there was a 1.07 trainer.

Witcher 3 1.07 GOG version DOES work with the 1.03 MrAntiFun trainer.

Edit 1.06 trainer also works perfectly with GOG 1.07 version.

Last edited:
Reaction score
first of all, thanks for the great work.
I'm on Version 1.06, but stores appear to be empty,
and where can I buy some high level armor and weapons ( lvl 70 )?

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
everyone in this thread chill out MAF will get to it when he can he knows plz no more requesting and more thankyou's and donations when he does get around to making a 1.07 trainer

salste

Reaction score
I have now finished game 1.03 version, with trainer on. Now playing 1.07 with no trainer. Some parts of the game are a bit repetitive, all the smugglers caches miles out at sea, trying to find which chest i`ve be in, and them fish/bird things do my head in. The game ending not as good as i thought it would be, still one of the best RPG`s though. To do everything in the game will take ages.

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Update will come when MrAntiFun is available, spamming will not get you the Trainer any quicker.

Thx to @tal onzy for supporting, you at-least can say thank you for all those trainers he makes except then just spamming the thread. I know you all do love him, but you just spamming the thread for no reason. he will make the Trainer while he can, he have bunch more Trainers to make without this one.

Camelot1821

Reaction score
nobody's spamming, it's a trainer site, instead of having one person making trainers why not get a group to help him out when he can't....just saying. Also for those who can't wait learn how to use cheat engine

Tavi80

Reaction score
So the 1.06 trainer also works with 1.07 version of the game? Cheers.