Trainer Search

masterrelius91

Reaction score
There is no Version 1.11... anyway... I have discovered something annoying... apparently once using the infinite health option basically destroys the savegames forever... I tried an older save of mine for the new DLC and I have 1.000.000 HP... and every earlier save I check that I had used the trainer on has the same problem... so the game doesn't reset the HP once the trainer is deactivated. Is there anyone who could help me out and reset the HP to their normal state?
Which Trainer version are you Using? and on which platform? Steam/GoG/Origin?

JackyJahn

Donor
Reaction score
Which Trainer version are you Using? and on which platform? Steam/GoG/Origin?

It was an old version of the game 1.04 or something along those lines. I hadn't touched that save in 5 months but wanted to use it for HoS and then realized that it's basically unplayable because the trainer gave me 1.000.000 HP and I can't change it back... I didn't use any actual trainer once the save got updated to 1.10 it must have been like that since I last used the save.

Pixel83

Reaction score
Trainer does not work completely. not working 10 skill points. not working experience points. Numpad Numpad 0 and 9

yyo12

Reaction score
Everything still works just fine. Make sure you run as administrator and have an exception added to your anti-virus.

yup I even tried disabled my win firewall , antivirus , run in admin still no change and also game crashes does game have any prob for crashing v1.08.4
the message always pop up like " graphic driver crashed and recovered "
thanks

Fir3Fox

Donor
Reaction score
Thanks for this great Trainer!
But some other Trainers have the funktion "Always win Gwin". I miss this funktion ..would it be possible to implement this?

HolyDeath3000

Reaction score
yup I even tried disabled my win firewall , antivirus , run in admin still no change and also game crashes does game have any prob for crashing v1.08.4
thanks

Your downloading wrong trainer. The latest game version is 1.10 now. Try using the 1.06 trainer that is in list of downloads.

awdterror

Reaction score
thanks
Then that is a problem with your system, not the trainer.

Sahugani

Reaction score
So I was trying to use the easy crafting cheat and found that while it tells me it's successfully crafted the potion I wanted to make the actual item is not showing up in my inventory.

Velphiir

Reaction score
I used the trainer yesterday, it worked i got infinite cash, but now I can't use it anymore, I tried to activate the trainer it didn't worked....

momo133

Reaction score
Since yesterday there is 1.11 ver. Trainer 1.10 is working, except numpad - like 9 for exp - not working.