Trainer Search

toff3d

Reaction score
thank you for the update.

but i have a little problem i can't activate the trainer when i press F1 i have just a beep beep anyone have already encounter this problem

I start the game first and after the trainer if i have the beep or dong a strange sound i close and lunch again the trainer but i have the same result impossible to activate the trainer i'm on windows 10

Ok i think i have found the solution it's my fu...ng bas.ard antivirus block the command of trainer

Last edited:

Wraith

Donor
Reaction score
A new Patch is coming soon (30th August). Hopefully the Trainer gets updated in Time !! I really love the Game and MAF's Trainers are still the best working Trainers around the Globe :rolleyes:

Deano3607

Reaction score
Just a heads up, new update has been released. Haven't checked whether trainer still works yet though.

bobba313

Reaction score
Some things does not work anymore with the latest trainer! So an update would be good, New update is out! :)

Deano3607

Reaction score
Trainer does not activate at all for me on the latest patch so I can't test what functions work/don't work.

Sam3219

Reaction score
Can we have an update for the witcher 3 please? My trainer keeps crashing :(

SaitamaReal

Reaction score
Hello guys im new, i can't activate none cheat, is it normal cause the new patch of the game or im dumb? Thank you all and sorry for my bad english.

Deano3607

Reaction score
Hello guys im new, i can't activate none cheat, is it normal cause the new patch of the game or im dumb? Thank you all and sorry for my bad english.

Yes, the update has broken the trainer. You will have to wait for the trainer to be updated by MrAntiFun.