Trainer Search

masterrelius91

Reaction score
How do you even install that i downloaded the file and when i run it, it says bin file not found stall failed.
You just have to copy the dsound.dll and the plugins folder into the The witcher/bin/x64 folder and thats it then use ^ to open the menu

masterrelius91

Reaction score
Yo guys, relax he has much more to do than only updating The witcher 3 Trainer to the Gameversion 1.31

Guys just click once or twice on his profile then you could see that he was sick, and that he recovered from it. And he starts to do trainer to make up for the 3 Week's he didn't do any.

serizekali

Reaction score

MaYl Garcia

Reaction score
Yo guys, relax he has much more to do than only updating The witcher 3 Trainer to the Gameversion 1.31

Guys just click once or twice on his profile then you could see that he was sick, and that he recovered from it. And he starts to do trainer to make up for the 3 Week's he didn't do any.
That´s an old status, look at the date.....

aseryo37

Reaction score
I don't want to be a greedy but something wrong i guess.He was always upgrading so fast....

Reaction score
The 1.30 Trainer does not work at all with 1.31. It doesn't even activate.

So when I boot up the witcher, open the trainer, then tap F1, F2, F3, F4 and hear trainer activated, followed by cheat activated 3 times, the trainer isnt working? who knew