Trainer Search

Sir Valentin

Reaction score
You're thankful for a coach as long as he works.

The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt V1.31 Trainer not Steam Build, works 90%. Some features do not work, including the disabling of the horses is scared.

Besides, the game crashes off when using combinations, not particularly ideal

Parkoflies

Reaction score
I'm having problems running the trainer. I recently upgraded to windows 10(From Windows 7) and none of my trainers work anymore including this one. I've tried to disable avast and windows defender but the trainer wont start at all, just shows my mouse loading and then nothing. Any advice on this?

Wulfson

Reaction score
Maybe I am to stupid, but every time I want to alter the money the merchant gets the amount I pu into the field and it doesnt work for me. Any suggestions?

Pedro Braga

Reaction score
Guys, somebody help me please. It's as follows, any trainer I download, which I extract from the zipped folder, disappears. A new folder is generated where the extraction goes but the folder is empty.
Thx

RenepogeL

Master Donor
Reaction score
Oi! These trainers got viruses and garbage, delete them immediately or purge them with a renewed version please. Don't share these traps!

Lies, lies, and more lies. There are precisely ZERO viruses or other malware in anything Mr AntiFun produces. See that tag alongside my name? Donor. I gave him some of my actual real money to thank him for the amazing work he does for everyone, for FREE. I've been doing so since 2014.

Are you so ******* stupid, that you think people like me would do that if he was putting ******* viruses and malware in his products? Look, I know you're having a hard enough time. I know you'd rather be licking your favourite window instead of reading this, but come on. Wake up to yourself.

mrbarcode

Reaction score
Of course all the Antivirus programs detect the trainers as viruses, its just the way trainers work that makes them "suspicious". Thats why you exclude them from anything in the Antivirus programs and you are fine.

Adoniis

Reaction score
Lies, lies, and more lies. There are precisely ZERO viruses or other malware in anything Mr AntiFun produces. See that tag alongside my name? Donor. I gave him some of my actual real money to thank him for the amazing work he does for everyone, for FREE. I've been doing so since 2014.

Are you so ******* stupid, that you think people like me would do that if he was putting ******* viruses and malware in his products? Look, I know you're having a hard enough time. I know you'd rather be licking your favourite window instead of reading this, but come on. Wake up to yourself.

That was a little uncalled for. Don't be toxic. The minute this forum goes toxic is the minute you can count on it to die. It has always been a pretty friendly place here. Let's keep it that way shall we?

RenepogeL

Master Donor
Reaction score
That was a little uncalled for. Don't be toxic. The minute this forum goes toxic is the minute you can count on it to die. It has always been a pretty friendly place here. Let's keep it that way shall we?

Sometimes stupidity has to be called out. Enough is enough. How many of these posts do we have to read, made by people who aren't just uninformed, but downright stupid? When did calling an idiot, an idiot, suddenly become uncalled for? Why do you think we have so many these days? Nobody tells them, so they don't know, that's why. Stop coddling people, and let them learn. It's the only way people grow.

King2o6

Master Donor
Reaction score
Guys, somebody help me please. It's as follows, any trainer I download, which I extract from the zipped folder, disappears. A new folder is generated where the extraction goes but the folder is empty.
Thx
dont know if you found a fix but it usually means your anti virus has deleted it, try making a folder an exception from the anivirus and extracting it there

Reaction score
Download the newest version and then down load the oldest version. I get this for every version when I try to run it

[Content]
Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item.

Crym

Reaction score
For some reason I cant get the waypoint teleport to work in the goty version.

Reaction score
I am getting a virus alert from chrome. It prevents me from downloading the trainer. Never encountered a virus from a single one of these trainers on here, so I am curious as to what that is all about.