Trainer Search

JeffJr99

Reaction score
So many trolls about the viruses. Usually from new members it looks. They also seem to not understand any of the concepts or know how to read the postings explaining why it happens.

amanra31

Reaction score
downloaded the v1.3.1 goty +24 seems like its virus. But dont be upset mr.antifun :) its clever to put a virus popular game rather than puting on some other games. This way u earn enough trust to make it clear.

TheHorsefish

Reaction score
Ok to add to the debate, I never had issue with any Mr antifun trainers before but this one was picked up by my antivirus, uploaded it to virustotal and the results are a bit meeeh, https://www.virustotal.com/fr/file/...1e98647f0d89ef55f20bd4e1/analysis/1532865529/

But again the results are probably due to heuristic searches, but why O why does this trainer wants to open cmd and access my sys folder and inject in the conhost process?
Not jumping to any conclusions here, a lot of things can happen on the ze internet.

TheHorsefish

Reaction score
Why moderate my post? there was nothing that could be misunderstood, this lack of communication is not really reassuring

Desdecardo

Donor
Reaction score
downloaded the v1.3.1 goty +24 seems like its virus. But dont be upset mr.antifun :) its clever to put a virus popular game rather than puting on some other games. This way u earn enough trust to make it clear.

There isnt a virus in this trainer. That is about the most rediculous thing ever posted (en totem). Most trainers show up as being PUPS and get auto flagged by simple machine learning pieces of software like Chrome. Malware Bytes and Windows Defender both scanned it and said it was super fresh. Have an issue with Chrome being mindlessly protective, just download anyways. Firefox, Edge and IE all didnt have an issue with it, Chrome changed their algorithm and its blocking PUPS. So once again just go into the Chrome downloads and keep the item. Also, you probably havent used trainers before if you havent seen that yet.

It gets really really old seeing the trolls come out with little to no understanding of how these things work. Or the ability to Google.

BTW... Trainers hijack the applications memory. Simple things think its being mean. With trainers it isnt. It allows stuff like constant health when being shot at. Because its sending the bit where your health regens over and over again through the memory of the game.

So yeah... things are going to think its nasty. Its not.

Dawidpoplawski

Reaction score
On my The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt V1.31a GOTY Trainer +24 - Doesn't work. I must use steam version of trainer on gog version of game lmao.

Robert D Wood

Reaction score
This doesn't work with windows 10, I hit the F1 and it makes the windows chord and doesn't activate what so ever

bobert423

Reaction score
why is it. that when I download the trainer there is nothing in the file to unzip

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Ok to add to the debate, I never had issue with any Mr antifun trainers before but this one was picked up by my antivirus, uploaded it to virustotal and the results are a bit meeeh, https://www.virustotal.com/fr/file/...1e98647f0d89ef55f20bd4e1/analysis/1532865529/

But again the results are probably due to heuristic searches, but why O why does this trainer wants to open cmd and access my sys folder and inject in the conhost process?
Not jumping to any conclusions here, a lot of things can happen on the ze internet.

most of the reports says cheat engine , cheating tool which is what a trainer is .

The trainer doesn't access sys folder or inject in the conhost process , If it does you didn't download it from this website .

It only injects into the game process and it opens cmd so it would execute a code which launches our website .

We had a lot of issues with antivirus and we fixed it with our latest trainer engine we been using for the past 4 months , However sadly updating this trainer would need well over 8 hours of work and with all the work i have right now i doubt i will be getting to it to upgrade it before at least 2 weeks .

Checkout the latest No Man Sky trainer to see the latest trainer engine we use and scan it .

Edit :- scan result for no man sky latest trainer

https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/e...91fddfc0bb2e552994a91457db739da9e1d/detection

As you can see the issue with false positives is fixed however the time required to upgrade over 1200 older trainer and keeping current trainers updated and making new trainer is just hard to manage to say the least .

Mafia3

Reaction score
G'day mate.

Is there a way you could add "Always win gwent" to the cheat list? Just keep the total score of the enemy at 0 and you should be good. Also, it seems to crash a lot. any way to fix thiss?

Reaction score
G'day mate.

Is there a way you could add "Always win gwent" to the cheat list? Just keep the total score of the enemy at 0 and you should be good. Also, it seems to crash a lot. any way to fix thiss?
look up console commands mod and list of commands

Hulagu

Donor
Reaction score
Dear Mr Anti Fun and Team!

Thank you for making this trainer, along with the many others you have made. I just wanted to report that it seems to make the game crash, even if running both the game and the trainer in admin mode. Is anyone else having this issue... there are several issues of the game crashing on it's own... but I've fixed that, now it seems only to happen when I use the game trainer. Thanks again.

ohiTzMeFelix

Reaction score
a great trainer, he works very well but with a function I have a problem. why was the f5 key assigned to the function of infinite adrenaline?
In the game, the f5 key is standardly assigned to the quick save function and you can not change it either.
would it be possible to change the key assignment of the trainer again and omit the f5 key?

Last edited:

snowboard11t

Reaction score
Crome and internet explore wont let me download it. Says its a trojan, is it safe and how do i let my computer download it?