Trainer Search

kondziu124

Reaction score
Hello, I've got a problem which is like having -1929128273982714 (random numbers) of money. Trying to set it doesn't work as well as clicking inf money player. I cannot buy a single thing, I can only sell, but then the - (minus) amount of my money doesn't even change when I get some money from selling things.

Rashemen

Super Donor
Reaction score
well the skill points or the money cheat didn't work until i hit level 2 now both work on Gog version

kknd

Reaction score
Cannot download, the connection with server is reseting all the times....

gonewrong

Reaction score
amazing trainer! thank you dude!! alas the money option doesn't work

A

ahoernchen78

download the patch for the witcher 3 via google solved the problem for me with download error from GOG.
still my antivirus programm deletes the trainer via virus ( its the first time for any of your trainer) . still great work. oh and money works fine

Tommiegunawan

Reaction score
the ZIP file I downloaded has unexpected end of archive and then I tried to download again but it says connection reset all the time. Help? :)

Skeiz

Reaction score
  1. Add Exp
  2. Add Skill Points
It does not work. Opening inventory and press the button. No characters introduce. The message

Error: [string "ProcssName =" witcher3.exe "- end name ..."]: 299: attempt to perform arithmetic on global 'currentvalue' (a string value)
Error: [string "ProcssName =" witcher3.exe "- end name ..."]: 290: attempt to perform arithmetic on global 'currentvalue' (a string value)
Error: [string "ProcssName =" witcher3.exe "- end name ..."]: 290: attempt to perform arithmetic on global 'currentvalue' (a string value)

Open inventory after activating the trainer then use skill points or exp cheats - is not work!

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
same here... numpad 1 and numpad 2 doesnt works
GoG version
Will be fixed in the new trainer update should be out tomorrow .
cant download!
Pause your antivirus .
gog version no money cheats work :(
I've noticed with the Inf. Durability, heavy armor seems to be taken down to 50% while all others are 100, crossbows hang at -10000% but seem to function as if 100%, other than a few other bugs that have already been mentioned here thats all I feel I can contribute to helping with a fix.
Thanks for the trainer and thanks for the work!
it's the same for me , other that it's perfect , thanks ! =)
yes I tried it many times :(
Hello, I've got a problem which is like having -1929128273982714 (random numbers) of money. Trying to set it doesn't work as well as clicking inf money player. I cannot buy a single thing, I can only sell, but then the - (minus) amount of my money doesn't even change when I get some money from selling things.
will the new functions come out today @MrAntiFun ?
I was a bit sick and had to go to the doctor , I did fix some stuff and add couple new things but i don't think i will be able to finish up on it today .
Cannot download, the connection with server is reseting all the times....
Pause your antivirus .
the ZIP file I downloaded has unexpected end of archive and then I tried to download again but it says connection reset all the time. Help? :)
Pause your antivirus .

Toocool4all

Reaction score
Dude thank you u made the game better , specially weapon durability and infinite merchant money , please dev game should be game not reality coz reality suckkkks.

Skeiz

Reaction score
Alchemical items are not created if before running the trainer in the inventory was not necessary ingredients. A message appears that the object was created - is false.It refers to the bombs and oils. They do not create.

Vivi26

Reaction score
Please help!
Infinite Money doesn´t work.
I use GOG ... are there some issues?