Trainer Search

Alex250

Reaction score
I have to ask sorry, because the actual trainer works with the new patch as said Kartoffelpueh.

Aries37

Master Donor
Reaction score
I know only 1 splitting. One object can be "turned into" 2 or more different objects. ONLY blacksmiths can do it.

I dont mean "break" item into parts :) Only simple split 10 items on stack in bag into 2x5 stacks

Tsubakixv

Reaction score
I did, but I still can't craft bombs with the cheat.

I reported it earlier in the thread. Antifun said he would look into it. I can confirm though it is a consistent issue. I even started a new game and did nothing but enable the easy crafting cheat and indeed bombs are uncraftable as it says "You already have this item" and will not allow you to craft it again despite you not having the bomb in your inventory at all.

KnifeRidge

Reaction score
the set money is not seeming to work for me, anyone have any useful advice? I keep trying to buy something, alt+tab, press the set button, and then go back into the game, but no matter the menus or anything I am going into, nothing seems to be working.

saisei

Reaction score
they are not working right now it seems, it will get fixed when mrantifun gets around to it.
they worked for me yet the inf money reduces my money to zero and the add money also not sure why

TheSidewinder

Master Donor
Reaction score
I reported it earlier in the thread. Antifun said he would look into it. I can confirm though it is a consistent issue. I even started a new game and did nothing but enable the easy crafting cheat and indeed bombs are uncraftable as it says "You already have this item" and will not allow you to craft it again despite you not having the bomb in your inventory at all.
Ah, that explains what I noticed. Glad to hear it's known and will be fixed.
Trainer does work with 1.03, with a few (now known) oddities, but all in all it works pretty well.
Can't wait for the update though, lol. :D

Skiedragon85

Reaction score
so just a quick thing, inf health DOES NOT WORK against question mark skull baddies, they still 1 hit you even if your health does not go down it kills you, something that MAF should look at.

Arukas

Reaction score
patch didn't effect anything that already worked previously.

Bombs and potions are still coming up as "already have this item" with the crafting mode on however. Overall still decent functionality until we get a few fixes from MAF. I'm sure he is still playing W3 himself, as the game is brilliant on its own merits. I do not blame him for putting off digging into the code of it further, to just enjoy the first playthrough as it's meant to be played. I'm sure we'll see a lot more from him on this game after the fact though. =)

I only really need the crafting portion to work. As i hate gathering specific things when i need them and i have 100 other things to do. I'm playing the rest legitimately until my first complete, then i'll go godmode-geralt and have some good trainer fun on my next time through.=D

Prelate

Reaction score
Easy Crafting now results in a negative hundred million item deficit for me, and elite (skull icon) creatures 1 hit me, even when I'm a good 15-20 levels higher. I have the same issue with bombs not working or being able to craft them.

Top Gun

Reaction score
Does this trainer work for version 1.03 as well? Thanks!

gwe

Reaction score
seems to be a bug in the trainer that doesnt let you craft anything but those gems and alcohol ( alchemy wise ) when you have easy crafting on. It says you already have this item when i do not in fact have it. might be something to look into mr anti fun

SyntaxualMayhem

Reaction score
Trainer is still working with 1.03, but not sure yet if the occasional freeze I get is from the trainer or some game bugs, will know more when an updated trainer with tweaks made is available.

tylurkz

Reaction score
I just want to say thank you for one. Doesn't seem like that's done enough, you do this all for us and yourself just to have fun with a game. But I also have a question. If we used cheat engine could I some how reverse the effect of my money going negative?