Trainer Search

TheBatman

Reaction score
yea it seems most of the trainer is broken. MAF is pretty good with these things tho. He will probably have it fixed in no time.

theone1122

Reaction score
lol... Works perfectly fine for me. Inf. health/stamina/adr/horse stamina/easy crafting/add xp and skillpoints.

tylurkz

Reaction score
Has anyone figured out how to reverse when your coin goes negative? Its really affecting my progress now. I have to buy Triss a mask and also buy a ticket to get into this play but cant because the negative amount is so much. Nothing I've done so far has even come close to fixing it. Mr.Antifun said he'll fix it which I soley believe. But I just want to progress so bad considering how drawn into this game i am.

ThatFox

Donor
Reaction score
Need an update for this trainer, specially for the steam version. Add Exp, Skill Points and Set Money isn't working for me. It instead brings up a Lua Engine with an error.
Error:[string "ProcssName="witcher3.exe"--end name..."]:299: attempt to perform arithmetic on global 'currentvalue' (a string value)

Edit:
Nevermind, made a workaround using CE just to get the Gold and Level going.

Last edited:

yadira69

Super Donor
Reaction score
Good job and thank you again I hope you are in good health well wishes, I will soon donation :)

ldrmsk

Reaction score
@TheBatman: works fine for me. maybe this will help, fixed my problems since the patch: first start the game, then when in game, al+tab to desktop, run the trainer in admin-mode. should work just as well like before the patch, at least it does for me

morph69

Reaction score
i dont know about you guys but for me the text is always in black on the trainer... not white like in your videos :( which means i cant see anything until i activate it.
which also means i dont know what the options are like experience
mrantifun%20trainers.jpg

dadone

Donor
Reaction score
Yup, money don't work anymore. Didn't try out the other commands except from the inf health (which still works).

Patch 1.03

kebalo

Reaction score
I couldn't use inf money or set money either at v 1.02 and 1.03 even if I tried everything which was written here.

While the trainer is being updated, can you add another feature? Enableing all fast traveling points. I don't want to waste time to find out a fast traveling point and travel all the map ( some people will love the travel and explore but not me ) when you receive a new quest at a new place.

vizir

Reaction score
Can you add an Waypoint Teleport ?, and i have 1 problem. When i'm use f12 Geralt's potions has been blocked.You have a "0 "of them but you still have his icon in inventory and you are unable to create new potions because game said that "You have that in your inventory"...

dt2

Reaction score
Fast Travel anywhere and always win at the card game would be the best additions.

mangina

Reaction score
Some things do ie health,lvl up etc but i cannot get money to work.

123jjj

Donor
Reaction score
I did, but I still can't craft bombs with the cheat.

Yep, all bombs, potions etc appear as already crafted, despite not actually having them. To get round this turn easy crafting off, then just craft the bomb etc as you would normally.. then just do the meditation thing to replenish supplies, of already crafted bombs, potions, oils, grenades etc.

This shows the problem. gog version 1.03
Easy crafting off = http://prntscr.com/782l6n

Easy crafting on = http://prntscr.com/782kdv

123jjj

Donor
Reaction score
Has anyone figured out how to reverse when your coin goes negative? Its really affecting my progress now. I have to buy Triss a mask and also buy a ticket to get into this play but cant because the negative amount is so much. Nothing I've done so far has even come close to fixing it. Mr.Antifun said he'll fix it which I soley believe. But I just want to progress so bad considering how drawn into this game i am.

Yep basically you cant loot gold from chests etc as this causes the problem.

oh, if you've already got the problem.. not had myself, but presume just buying up loads of diamond dust etc from a smith, while u have easy crafting on (turn on once you see his goods, not before) then buy all the items, then turn off ec and sell.. in theory should put you back up.. depends how badly into the negative u are..

Last edited:

dampfnudel

Reaction score
hey i have version 1.03 and tried the trainer now has anyone too issues that when u try the gold cheat infinite gold the vendors then dont have any items when u use the cheat?
and the add gold after buying isnt working neither the add xp or skillpoints maybe someone knows why i have this problem?
i have gog version of the witcher 3.
thx in advance

123jjj

Donor
Reaction score
hey i have version 1.03 and tried the trainer now has anyone too issues that when u try the gold cheat infinite gold the vendors then dont have any items when u use the cheat?
and the add gold after buying isnt working neither the add xp or skillpoints maybe someone knows why i have this problem?
i have gog version of the witcher 3.
thx in advance
turn off easy crafting before speaking to the vendor... they turn back on when u see the goods to allow you to buy anything / infinite gold.
not tried the xp, but understand it adds 1000, xp each time but u then have to go and kill a drowner, wolf etc so it ticks across in game.

not sure why sp not working, should be.. http://prntscr.com/782wtx (just tried)

also if persuade is not available in conversations u need to have it on ur little bar thingie as shows to the right

Last edited: