Trainer Search

morph69

Reaction score
for me, whatever the last 2 options are for the num keys i get '
Error:[string "ProcssName="witcher3.exe"--end name..."]:290: attempt to perform arithmetic on global 'currentvalue' (a string value)
'

w3lkins

Reaction score
The easy crafting doesn't work for alchemy it keeps saying you already have it, also my game breaks when i meditate when it's activated then i get all these treasure quests... also i found out with the inf horse stamina you can instant cast sign and another bug that gave me full toxicity and it broke my game luckily i backup my save but this trainer breaks my game :c

homo01230

Reaction score
Ran into a problem. Somehow my signs got really OP, for example: Hitting with aard and the enemies lay down 'till the universe implodes or i end their misery. Yrden freezes them in the same manner. And of course igni burns any opponent in an instant... Any way to fix this? Cuz it gets kinda lame in the long run.

RedOctober

Reaction score
Mr. Anti Fun... if i ever win a lottery il give u a million dollars for all the trainers u ever made and will make.. sir... you are AWSEOME.. :) thank you for not being like those survey pay me pay me assholes

Toocool4all

Reaction score
Just my opinion , its much better to use cheat engine rather than trainers in early days to avoid problems and other annoying stuffs .

dadone

Donor
Reaction score
Just my opinion , its much better to use cheat engine rather than trainers in early days to avoid problems and other annoying stuffs .

I'd be damned if i have to pay for cheats. That day, for me, will never come. I'd much rather donate, as i did for 3 months to guys like mr antifun here that does it for the passion of it, instead of money income.

MAJOR EDIT: Sorry, i confused cheat engine with cheat happens lol.

Last edited:

fardeen

Reaction score
can u give us a cheat to get all gwent cards or to easily win gwent matches. thank you

123jjj

Donor
Reaction score

tried cheat engine for gold, didn't seem to find anything.

Toocool4all

Reaction score
tried cheat engine for gold, didn't seem to find anything.

I had not still tried it for gold yet, but the main thing which I was getting annoyed is weapons durability, and it did work , I never use it for health , stamina , money coz it ruins side missions logic for me but many of my friends find it amusing .

bongbing

Reaction score
GoG Version 1.03

Following don't work for me, curious for others:
-Horse fear doesn't work
-Infinite money
-Infinite Npc money
-set money amount

A side note for people confused about the crafting cheat
-Unlimited crafting takes away npc inventory so you need to save before/after you get your item and then load back in with the cheat turned off

All the other cheats work fine.

Imparasite

Donor
Reaction score
me just waiting for teleport and fix crafting trainer , this game is awesome especially the side quest and witcher quest :D

Zuhri69

Reaction score
Watch out in using the easy crafting cheats. When I used it, I suddenly cleared all the witcher gear quests, but when i looked in my inventory, there's no diagram. Besides that, thanks Mr!