Trainer Search

Arukas

Reaction score
Some food fixes, but be very careful with the easy craft mode. It auto completes a bunch of your scav hunt quests without actually giving you the diagrams for the armor that pertain to some of them. Like the griffin set quest for example. Luckily i just reloaded right before I had tried it out. Though I wouldnt use this unless you are near the end of the game or already have the important quest gear sets and so forth.

Everything else has worked like a charm so far.

kimartsync

Reaction score
tried to test it.. dunno if it just me..
1. i use the inf consumable, it work, but its not mean for bombs too.. bombs still depleted
2. then i use inf item option, work fine but on screen only, it says i still have it, but i can throw it again,
3. i turn off the inf consumable, then walk around a bit,, BAM,, game freeze must restart ^^

just test those two..
anyway, thanks good sir

eckosunny

Donor
Reaction score
my anti virus keeps deleting the 1.03 updates everytime I download, says it will hack my bank account lol. Anyone has the same issue?

SaGe

Super Donor
Reaction score
Thank you for the updated Trainer. As always.. it's greatly appreciated. :D Any chance we could not use the F12 button? It takes screen grabs and causes a freeze at random. if possible could we make it an "." button or hold make it ALT+Numpad?

Thanks!

Last edited:

Emphasis18

Reaction score
I have to say thanks again. I don't have the time I used to so that teleport cheat is gonna save me a lot of time.

jimm3ron

Reaction score
doesnt work for me

never mind, i had forgotten to press F1. infinite health works fine which is the only one i tested

Last edited:

YDavidY

Reaction score
EXP Cheat dont't work, i become the EXo but not a Level... (1987/1000 for Level 3) Normaly ?

(sorry for my bad english

ModelsOfBoats

Reaction score
EXP Cheat dont't work, i become the EXo but not a Level... (1987/1000 for Level 3) Normaly ?

(sorry for my bad english
You have to go kill something. It doesn't level you up by just using the cheat. If you go over the xp limit, just kill something or do something that rewards you xp, then you'll level up.

AKLT

Reaction score
Hope there is a way to edit health! Wish to change my health to like 10,000! :D