Trainer Search

Arukas

Reaction score
no eta, as a 1.04 isnt needed. The last version of the trainer is still compatible with the newest witcher patch. If anything we'll just get some hot fixes for a few of the features that are buggy.

MrWezz23

Reaction score
no eta, as a 1.04 isnt needed. The last version of the trainer is still compatible with the newest witcher patch. If anything we'll just get some hot fixes for a few of the features that are buggy.
FOR SOME IT does not

Last edited:

Josmm

Reaction score
Nothing against the author, but I registred on this site on the promise of having the best trainers avaible to me. This is no longer the case. Witcher will probably patch to v1.05 next week, and we havent seen a hint on a 1.04 trainer.

Josmm

Reaction score

Would be true, if some of the trainers options wouldnt break the game, like randomly finishing quests. And this is known for a week... author didnt even take the time to write "sorry guys, busy atm - will fix asap" or something along this line.

Avenge

Donor
Reaction score
Would be true, if some of the trainers options wouldnt break the game, like randomly finishing quests. And this is known for a week... author didnt even take the time to write "sorry guys, busy atm - will fix asap" or something along this line.

Give him a break, dude. When you use trainers you always run the risk of screwing up your save file, so you shouldn't be surprised when it happens.

Everyone needs to chill and stop spamming about the same issues. I am sure he has seen the hundreds of redundant messages and will get a fix out when he is able. It baffles me that the people complaining the most are the ones who haven't even donated a cent.

Josmm

Reaction score
Give him a break, dude. When you use trainers you always run the risk of screwing up your save file, so you shouldn't be surprised when it happens.

Everyone needs to chill and stop spamming about the same issues. I am sure he has seen the hundreds of redundant messages and will get a fix out when he is able. It baffles me that the people complaining the most are the ones who haven't even donated a cent.
News to be that you only get the right to complain after you donated something.

MrWezz23

Reaction score

YOur last bit of the of the sentence is a cheathappens moto

death86898

Reaction score
so ive had a problem with this trainer, unfortunately i kept getting so much money that it went into negatives and its deep into negatives as well, so basically i cannot afford to buy anything and it actually made me unable to do some missions, please fix it... even if i sold things for days i would not be out of negatives thats how bad it is

merk666

Donor
Reaction score
You can download the mod from nexusmods and do whatever thing you want to do that is not on the trainer.

VikingBeard

Reaction score
I second that. Is that possible @MrAntiFun ? Btw still facing alot random crashes (not cutscene related since they've been patched already)
could always get the dev console enabler off the nexus they have a command in there winQuint wins any match you're in. or could just build a better deck using the console.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
I second that. Is that possible @MrAntiFun ? Btw still facing alot random crashes (not cutscene related since they've been patched already)
What causes the crashes? , Is it caused by a certain cheat? , I was sick for past week and was in bed all time , Im back now and will start working on trainers .

Last edited:

MartasZLA

Reaction score
After turning on the Trainer and the activation of several cheats game crashes randomly. Sometimes it falls, sometimes minimized and not to switch to it no game still works.

donsai

Reaction score
all the settings work fine, you just need to follow instruction carefully.

Josmm

Reaction score
all the settings work fine, you just need to follow instruction carefully.

Yeah, the fault is on the users end - failing to copy/paste 1 file into the game folder and double click it. :eek:

tlachtga

Reaction score

love when people dont read the note saying backup your save files

Josmm

Reaction score
love when people dont read the note saying backup your save files

Love when people with zero IQ tend to quote posts to act like an smart ass.

The problem happens every time, so saving your game wont help if you intend to use that cheat in the first place.