Trainer Search

pucek615

Reaction score
up, agree game crashes. played like 20min and crash :) i have windows 8.1 64bit :) MrAntifun could You update 1.06 version to 1.08 cause too many crashes (GOG) :) thx

kostuch999

Reaction score
Trainer needs update to 1.08. Looking at the comments, I'm not the only one with crashes.

Gonzalo Miguel

Reaction score
Thanks...Mr.Antifun for everthings...I'am from Uruguay ...(between Argentina and Brasil)...always is working the trainer in my games...thanks a looot...go ahead...man

salste

Reaction score
anyone having problems with DLC Skelligs Most Wanted, the werewolf wont die so the quest will not finish

salste

Reaction score
has anybody heard of this

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Patch V1.08.1 GOG
(Size: 3.79 GB)

TheSidewinder

Master Donor
Reaction score
has anybody heard of this

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Patch V1.08.1 GOG
(Size: 3.79 GB)

No, but I just fired up Origin and am being told there's a required update. If it's 1.0.8.1 it's likely a very minor patch. Fingers crossed, will update and see what happens.

TheSidewinder

Master Donor
Reaction score
Well, the update broke the console enabler plugin. That's expected, I suppose. Trainer still works.

salste

Reaction score
No, but I just fired up Origin and am being told there's a required update. If it's 1.0.8.1 it's likely a very minor patch. Fingers crossed, will update and see what happens.
will you let me know what it does, thank you

moddyboy

Reaction score
Well, the update broke the console enabler plugin. That's expected, I suppose. Trainer still works.
there was another update, so the console can be used again

EDIT: another update today and the console can"t be used

Last edited:

Codex07

Reaction score
I dont know what i m doing wrong but when i create bomb or oil i dont get that item in my inventor ;/

Davimel

Reaction score
Easy crafting doesn't work too well, AND if you try to buy from anyone THEIR inventory is empty so you miss maps etc. It takes a lot of waiting for any of the cheats to enable and I have to say it is not worth the effort at the moment.. sorry.