Trainer Search

Goldman116

Master Donor
Reaction score
So, I dunno about any of yall, but my Spybot and Windows Defender keep picking up a really bad Trojan for the 1.06 version. Any update on that? A clean update coming out soon? Cause I can't get XP level to work anyways.

moddyboy

Reaction score
So, I dunno about any of yall, but my Spybot and Windows Defender keep picking up a really bad Trojan for the 1.06 version. Any update on that? A clean update coming out soon? Cause I can't get XP level to work anyways.
there is no trojan in the trainer, anti-virus programs detected false trojans in trainers. you have to disable the anti-virus to use the trainer.

leonheart

Reaction score
it worked on new update. but i didnt try all option, only weight, stamina,

Psidom

Reaction score
Hello guys, some notice for a update ?? some functions still work fine but easy craft a very usefull function and others is not work on new version because a invetary places change!!!!

salste

Reaction score
new update 1.08.3 out , just been told do not know what it does this time

arian1968

Reaction score
THANKS Very Much Dude From The Other Side Of The Earth.
Be Happy And In Good Health.
Be First Be Best.

arian1968

Reaction score
THANKS Very Much Dude From The Other Side Of The Earth.
Be Happy And In Good Health.
Be First Be Best.

takis009

Reaction score
some of the eitcher contracts are bugged . i havent finished them but the option that i did appears .

demn

Reaction score
trainer is dead.. no more update .. easy crafting for potion is not working.. sad

phoibles

Reaction score
Trainer working fine for me 1.08.3 gog windows 10. I started getting crashes to desktop, read gog faq and renamed the galaxy.dll in the vin\x64 folder. This completely solved my problems. Hope it helps some of you.

Allanah

Murky

Donor
Reaction score
Hi,

numpad 0 and 9 don't work on the latest version of the game. Can you please update it?

Thanks

Idham

Reaction score
Hi,

numpad 0 and 9 don't work on the latest version of the game. Can you please update it?

Thanks

It won't work if you're level 1. So level up to 2. After leveling up, it works fine.

Hope there's update for the latest version.

yadira69

Super Donor
Reaction score
it is not a trojan, the antivirus gives you a false warning. do not worry it is not a trojan. No problem, you should temporarily turn off the antivirus.

Last edited: