Trainer Search

sazznyx

Reaction score
Easy crafting not working properly..when doing alchemy it say its done, but it doesn't appear in the inventory...

jmcc84

Reaction score
I've used it for a few hours and it is working fine, no problems.

Thanks for updating the trainer MrAntiFun!!

HolyDeath3000

Reaction score
Is it possible to change the hotkey for F5 since Witcher 3 uses that for quicksave. And apparently even after pressing unlock boundings for bindings it still keeps that one locked so I can't change the hotkey for F5.

HolyDeath3000

Reaction score
Trainer does not work for me. It will not activate when I press F1.
Using Trainer 1.10

this trainer dose not work. on 1.10. wont let me activated it.

First boot up the game and then try activating it. Have you tried that? It works fine for me and I am using Steam version of the game.

@MrAntiFun
Thanks for the trainer and I saw a comment from you earlier about how to just alt tab the game and do cheats that way for hotkeys. This works fine for me so just ignore my statement about changing hotkeys. Good news is that this game doesn't crash on me when I alt tab since I am running in borderless window mode.

There was one glitch I ran into that I am a bit confused. When I tried to use the cheat for putting in gold amount I ended up getting like 999999 of some alchemy item which is odd. In fact I don't remember even touching the item amount slot at all. Though it only happened once which is not a big deal. Thought it was kinda amusing and most likely I may have accidentally pressed the wrong button lol.

guiltyascharged

Reaction score
First boot up the game and then try activating it. Have you tried that? It works fine for me and I am using Steam version of the game.

@MrAntiFun
Thanks for the trainer and I saw a comment from you earlier about how to just alt tab the game and do cheats that way for hotkeys. This works fine for me so just ignore my statement about changing hotkeys. Good news is that this game doesn't crash on me when I alt tab since I am running in borderless window mode.

There was one glitch I ran into that I am a bit confused. When I tried to use the cheat for putting in gold amount I ended up getting like 999999 of some alchemy item which is odd. In fact I don't remember even touching the item amount slot at all. Though it only happened once which is not a big deal. Thought it was kinda amusing and most likely I may have accidentally pressed the wrong button lol.
This worked for me. I can now activate the trainer.

However, easy crafting isn't working. I will craft an item, but it will not be added to inventory, and I can craft it again with the same non-result. I've tried on this a lvl 1 save, and a post-lvl 1 save.