Trainer Search

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
been doing this today while playing if you find yourself falling thru the gameworld when using the teleport cheats try sitting on your horse and then use the teleport cheats seems to work better .(not tested nor would i advise you to test when using the teleport cheats into the water )

suget419

Reaction score
Easy Crafting function not working. v1.10 Even though the function is activated, the easy craft will show that it's crafting and say that you've made the item, but when you actually check your inventory, nothing was really made.

So in short terms;
It says you crafted the item, but you really didn't.

Ethosyde

Reaction score

Current Trainers:
The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt V1.02 Trainer +14
The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt V1.03 Trainer +24
The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt V1.06 Trainer +24
The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt V1.10 Trainer +24

Options:
  1. Inf.Health
  2. Inf.Stamina
  3. Inf.Breath
  4. No Toxicity
  5. Inf.Adrenaline
  6. Inf.Horse Stamina
  7. No Horse Fear
  8. Edit Selected Item Quantity
  9. Edit Money
  10. Inf.Money
  11. Inf.Durability
  12. Inf. Merchients Money
  13. Easy Crafting
  14. Add Exp
  15. Add Skill Points
  16. Teleport Waypoint
  17. Add 1 hour Game Clock
  18. Subtract 1 Hour Game Clock
  19. Inf.Consumables
  20. Inf.Items
  21. Set Weight
  22. Save Current Position
  23. Teleport Saved Position
  24. Undo Last Teleport
Notice:
  • Exp , Skill points cheat to work first open inventory then press hotkey , Notice that the trainer will make a ding sound but it should work fine , Close the inventory and open it again to see the effect
  • For money cheat to work you must buy something after activating the money cheat , If you want to use edit money cheat then you also must buy something before you are able to edit your money amount
  • Keep crafting cheat off if not in use
  • Make sure you backup your game save just incase

Notice for V1.03:
  • Hover over an item then you can edit the item quantity
  • Open inventory once then you can use money cheats , Weight Cheat , Skill Point and Exp cheats notice that you must be at least level 2 for Exp and Skill Points cheats to work .
  • Set waypoint on game map then activate the cheat to teleport , Notice that if you get bugged you can use Undo Last Teleport cheat and it will send you back to the place where you were

Looks like its been updated to v. 1.12. Is it possible to upgrade the trainer, please? kindly.

Reaction score
Easy Crafting function not working. v1.10 Even though the function is activated, the easy craft will show that it's crafting and say that you've made the item, but when you actually check your inventory, nothing was really made.

So in short terms;
It says you crafted the item, but you really didn't.
same problem please help

phonglt

Reaction score

Current Trainers:
The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt V1.02 Trainer +14
The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt V1.03 Trainer +24
The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt V1.06 Trainer +24
The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt V1.10 Trainer +24

Options:
  1. Inf.Health
  2. Inf.Stamina
  3. Inf.Breath
  4. No Toxicity
  5. Inf.Adrenaline
  6. Inf.Horse Stamina
  7. No Horse Fear
  8. Edit Selected Item Quantity
  9. Edit Money
  10. Inf.Money
  11. Inf.Durability
  12. Inf. Merchients Money
  13. Easy Crafting
  14. Add Exp
  15. Add Skill Points
  16. Teleport Waypoint
  17. Add 1 hour Game Clock
  18. Subtract 1 Hour Game Clock
  19. Inf.Consumables
  20. Inf.Items
  21. Set Weight
  22. Save Current Position
  23. Teleport Saved Position
  24. Undo Last Teleport
Notice:
  • Exp , Skill points cheat to work first open inventory then press hotkey , Notice that the trainer will make a ding sound but it should work fine , Close the inventory and open it again to see the effect
  • For money cheat to work you must buy something after activating the money cheat , If you want to use edit money cheat then you also must buy something before you are able to edit your money amount
  • Keep crafting cheat off if not in use

Notice for V1.03:
  • Hover over an item then you can edit the item quantity
  • Open inventory once then you can use money cheats , Weight Cheat , Skill Point and Exp cheats notice that you must be at least level 2 for Exp and Skill Points cheats to work .
  • Set waypoint on game map then activate the cheat to teleport , Notice that if you get bugged you can use Undo Last Teleport cheat and it will send you back to the place where you were
thanks all firends

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
everything in alchemy did not try to use it on armor or weapons. my game version is 1.12

it works for me number pad 2= easy crafting cheat took a little bit to activate but once it did

i did a test making some aether since i had none i tried 3 times and all were successfull

ok i will test it on armor and weapons now

Reaction score
it works for me number pad 2= easy crafting cheat took a little bit to activate but once it did

i did a test making some aether since i had none i tried 3 times and all were successfull

ok i will test it on armor and weapons now
It says you crafted but when i check my inventory, nothing was really made

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
It says you crafted but when i check my inventory, nothing was really made

? when you tried to make armor you are at a armor'er and you clicked on the line that says something like i need something made i just made boots and a armor it worked fine

i have the most up to date steam version and the season pass

when done i opened up my inventory the boots or armor showed

SH2327

Reaction score
is there any way you can be more specific on what you said bombs meaning is it a certain kind/type of a bomb or is it just named bomb ? that you are having a problem with

All the bombs under the alchemy section cannot be crafted. By using the easy crafting trainer, I have all the ingredients needed. When I click to craft it, I receive a notification at the bottom left corner saying its successfully crafted but it does not appear in my inventory.

Reaction score
All the bombs under the alchemy section cannot be crafted. By using the easy crafting trainer, I have all the ingredients needed. When I click to craft it, I receive a notification at the bottom left corner saying its successfully crafted but it does not appear in my inventory.
exactly

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score

now i have a ? for you are talking about superior bombs and u say u have all that is needed but do you look at making a superior bomb just look without the easy crafting cheat enabled and see if you have everything without using the cheat again just look and then tell me

soprimenexos

Reaction score
the trainer work for me and the game is steam ver. original with the heart of stone but if I use cheats that change the NPC store, there store become empty so keep it in mind

thank as always mrantifun you are the best:)

Ethosyde

Reaction score
Looks like its been updated to v. 1.12. Is it possible to upgrade the trainer, please? kindly.

Ethosyde

Reaction score
I load a saved game, pause it, press f1, just beeps at me, doesnt do anything. so that is why i keep asking if we can update to steam v. 1.12