Trainer Search

Belzeker

Reaction score
Why would you want to take the only fun thing from gwent away, which is playing for the win? Just go around the world, buy all the cards possible from vendors and do the gwent missions that shows people who give legendary cards for prizes. Their decks are usually very easy to win and you get very good legendary cards that can single handedly win you the matches.
That's like having a button in trainer that says "Automatically win the game and roll the end credits".
Even somebody who uses cheats for a game can't possibly want to beat the game with a single press of a button. There is an adventure to be had in Witcher 3, those who only want to experience the story without any extra grind and such, usually use trainers for the fights and play the game through the dialogue choices instead of mashing the attack button.
Also they make it possible to use gear that you want, most of the time for visual purposes only.
But yeah, please play the gwent at least. Automatically winning the gwent matches is the same as never playing gwent at all. Sure you can create a full collection of legendary cards but there is no opponents left to try the deck of yours if you just pressed one button to win all of them.

I completed this game since it launched and I have no more patience to stay in a game of Gwent. I wanted this option to reset the secondary missions remaining to complete the game again in the new DLC. And yes I know how to play Gwent. You're in a blog which is focused on circumventing the game to facilitate gambling, then do not need to lecture on how to play or what can be fun or not. I have a table in Cheat Engine that makes me win all the Gwent matches and I do not see any problem in using. I have also other trainers you have is functionality. I like to see how the game behaves with these options outstanding to the point to test and explore the maximum. But thank you for your attention.

Abu3safeer

Reaction score
after trying many trainers, this one is the best, though my Avast annoying me with alerts, but the is still the best so far.
PS: please don't compare CheatHappesn one with this, because CH is paid, and this is completely FREE.

pearc

Reaction score
only f10 works for me :/ any fix/help for me? already tried reboot and run as win xpsp3 admin.

my os win10x64

Wulfrune

Master Donor
Reaction score
Well, as I replied to MrAntiFun in chat, the issue appeared to have been caused by a device connected via USB and as soon as I unplugged it, it worked again.

Weird huh?

AlphaOmega-F5

Super Donor
Reaction score
@lazyboi96 is testing the Trainer on the DLC, I will update you guys shortly!

EDIT: Works just fine

From the information I received there is no separate Trainer for the DLC itself
Great thanks because I experienced the dreaded Invalid integer when trying to add Exp and Skill Points ( tried with Inventory window open and with Character Screen open ) both sent the Invalid integer Window up in my face!!! :) Latest version of course!

Zachattack5449

Reaction score
Hello, I just downloaded your witcher 3 trainer 1.22 and nothing happens besides the windows ding sound when i press f1-9. ive restarted the program and the game. help?

masterrelius91

Reaction score
Hello, I just downloaded your witcher 3 trainer 1.22 and nothing happens besides the windows ding sound when i press f1-9. ive restarted the program and the game. help?
Normaly it should work fine without any problems, you have to start the trainer when you loaded into the game

B0mB3x

Reaction score
The Trainer Works Fine Realy my OS is Win 10 x64 , the one thing that i cant use ise Num 9 The EXP Cheat that give me an Luna Engine Error with This Massage "Error:"2481.0" is an invalid integer" ... Can one say me what i must do ?

masterrelius91

Reaction score
The Trainer Works Fine Realy my OS is Win 10 x64 , the one thing that i cant use ise Num 9 The EXP Cheat that give me an Luna Engine Error with This Massage "Error:"2481.0" is an invalid integer" ... Can one say me what i must do ?
Still nothing, it's still bugged :p, so dont use it

B0mB3x

Reaction score
Ok Ok... I see it takes Time No Problem :) i can wait the trainer is so Good :) i love them

masterrelius91

Reaction score
Ok Ok... I see it takes Time No Problem :) i can wait the trainer is so Good :) i love them
Nah doesn't take that long, but I think MAF just forget it, as you could read 1-2 pages before he already updated the 1.22. So he just forgot it :p