Trainer Search

Zero_nobody

Reaction score
Good day

I'm having a bit of a trouble with the trainer on my end, previously fully working on base game: Witcher 3, but soon after Ive updated the game to the current expansion of Blood and wine only F10 works, not even f1 alerts or the others, given it will take time to alter some base codes or anything within the trainer, is it possible that there is a full on guide to have this working on the latest version of the game, thanks for your time and consideration.

Sincerely yours

Chester

salste

Reaction score
Hey

you have created a really good trainer there and I thank him to be allowed to be of use.
Now to my problem, I cannot use the extras NUMPAD then I have a keyboard without Numpad, I have Logitech 410.

Can you give MrAntifun or someone else a tip like me these extras can still use? I would be glad very much about help.

################
GERMAN

Hey

einen wirklich guten Trainer hast du da erschaffen und ich bedanke mich ihn nutzen zu dürfen.
Jetzt zu meinen Problem, ich kann die NUMPAD extras nicht benutzen denn ich habe eine Tastatur ohne Numpad, ich habe die Logitech 410.

Kannst du MrAntifun oder jemand anderes einen Tipp geben wie ich diese extras dennoch benutzen kann? Ich würde mich sehr über Hilfe freuen.
i have read somewhere in these comments you can use on screen keyboard, cannot say if it works or not, worth trying though, hope it helps you

salste

Reaction score
i just want one or two cheats in terms of horse stamina and such
never used horse stamina, but try using inf health and horse stamina only,if it works ok, then try adding other options 1 at a time, it just trial and error.

Frankie1505

Reaction score
I need help when i try to press F1 all i hear is a ding like nios and it doesnt turn on anyone have a clue whats gpoing on i made shere my anti virus lets it go there same with firewall

ViwwiV

Reaction score
Is there a way to "freeze" XP, to prevent from leveling up?… Cause I'd like not to be above level 50 before I start NG+ but I'm afraid I will exceed it by the time I finish the game…

hmoobguypdx

Reaction score
It's been a while since I played Witcher 3, so I just downloaded 1.22 with V1.22 update, to get this to work on my 64bit Win10 machine I did the following,
1. right-click on the exe
2. select properties
3. select compatability tab
4. run this program in capability mode for (windows 7)
5. select "run this program as an adminstrator"

I also disabled my Antivirus while playing. hope this helps someone.

Ilerian

Reaction score
Hey there i have been having a problem with the trainer no matter how many times i click f1 i always get the windows default noise (ding thing) is there a fix?

nirx

Reaction score
can someone help me? when i used the infinite money player trainer, after some time i begin to have -21021021 coins and i cant afford anything. but when i load an old save it works. its really annoying because i had to recomplete a quest because of this

James

Super Donor
Reaction score
Holy shit @MrAntiFun what a great trainer. The teleporting has saved me so much time, no problems with the trainer so far either.

MrWezz23

Reaction score
idk if i'm the only one but my game crashes at random times with the trainer on and with trainer off it does not (most crashes happen in initiation of cutscene's )
Edit: some additional information my game just quits exe stopped working stuff it just goes to desktop, Game version v1.22

Last edited:

Wraith

Donor
Reaction score
I can confirm tthat the actual Trainer doesnt fit the Version (1.22) !!

salste

Reaction score
I can confirm tthat the actual Trainer doesnt fit the Version (1.22) !!
I`m running game version 1.22 and trainer 1.22 on windows 8.1, the trainer works fine for me, i just use F2, F6 and F11 if i use more options the game does crash, i have finished all the game, main game plus the two expansions using trainer 1.22.

Wraith

Donor
Reaction score
I`m running game version 1.22 and trainer 1.22 on windows 8.1, the trainer works fine for me, i just use F2, F6 and F11 if i use more options the game does crash, i have finished all the game, main game plus the two expansions using trainer 1.22.
Oops....i must guess that i used the wrong version of the Trainer!!! Shame on me, but good to know that it was my fault ^^

jck946

Master Donor
Reaction score
Can't level up or gain experience via number pad keys. Is the early trainer advisory that it only works once level 2 still apply? When using aforesaid keys, get error about using an integer no 10 or something. tried it as per original instructions from Mr. Antifun.