Trainer Search

dazric

Reaction score
If you pirated it you may have an earlier version than the latest. Try the next latest.

Reaction score
Yall complaining about the stealth when it makes sense they can't hear you so it's doing its job, makes no sense for it to make you completely invisible might as well freeze the animals at that point.

hugom84

Reaction score
hello, can you add more xp? take a lot of time to reach some levels to unclock lures and more stuff, thanks for you amazing work

UnknownImp

Reaction score
Can confirm that among other things the No Reload cheat does not function with both the latest build of the game and the latest build of the trainer.

mathmike4

Reaction score
One of the biggest ongoing issues with this game, even using the trainer, is how slow your character walks. If there is a way to add an insane speed increase, it would make the game much more enjoyable.

ximxim

Reaction score
Current trainer function that is not working is Better Stealth, everything else still works for the latest game build. better stealth has only stopped working because the game has had a balance change that affected the old detection system.

and for those who still dont like the walk/drive speed, this can be edited using freeware software like Cheat Engine, it is a simple search that can be done in mere minutes, if u need help on learning how to change the values or how to find specifik values, there are several tutorials on the cheat engine forums.

with that being said, should Mr.Antifun decide to update the trainer, i too would suggest that adding the option for speed would be a great addition to the trainer. also i might add that a unlimited weight option would also be very useful, but this too is doable using cheat engine.

as always, thank you for your time and work Mr.Antifun +1

Timo1206

Reaction score
ximxim

What value do you have to look for the walk/drive speed ?

Could you describe it better?

Thank you

SaigaBr

Reaction score
F7 not working after this TheHunter Upgrade.

EDIT: oh, someone already told this, nevermind. I would like an way to change the points value and money manually. It kind of sucks to have it on 99999

ximxim

Reaction score
Timo, i would love to make u a detailed tutorial about it but, there are quite alot of steps that can be messed up, even more so if the user has no knowledge of how cheat engine works.

but if you would like some help doing it, it would be easier for me to just tell you. so if u need help u can find me on this discord https://discord.gg/7mX3WPm

just ask for Kingrizla or Zim, i go by both names.

EDIT: ahh something must have changed, i just tried to record the way to do it, but for some reason i cant get it to work now :S altho it worked not more than 6 days ago :/

Last edited:

Lukarazzer

Reaction score
Hey Mr.Antifun please release a new Trainer fom Version 1670401 thank you, can you make a Flightmode that was real nice thanks for watching

SaigaBr

Reaction score
How do I access the code from the trainer? maybe I can try something.