Trainer Search

PoosayHuntas

Reaction score
can you add infinite highlight duration of the animal? or highlight all animals within range. thanks

metalhedgear

Reaction score
Are there still people ignorant enough to believe trainers are "VIRUS"?...apparently so

Grundy

Reaction score
1.14.1 is out but it doesnt apprear as tho this trainer will be getting updated any time soon

Hexfur

Reaction score
I just noticed the better sneak isnt working, but everything else is

johnny321

Reaction score
everytime i try to dowload the trainer the computer says there is a TROJAN in the files...

ACrippledKid

Reaction score
There is no virus its your antivirus finding a "false posititve" these are completely safe.Sadly the better stealth doesnt work for me but the others do.

WarMongerJ

Reaction score
I would like to clarify that this mod is, in fact, up-to-date. I currently just tested it and all of the features (aside from maybe the better stealth) work.

Last edited:

DarkWidow

Reaction score
It does work just the Better Stealth seems to be the only thing not working. would love a fix to that whenever there is time to work on this trainer.

Whomper

Reaction score
Everything on the Trainer currently works besides the stealth option.

Has anyone tried to use the trainer in a multiplayer game?

I normally launch the game in offline mode if I intend on using it but I was curious if you could actually take it online.

DarkWidow

Reaction score
Everything on the Trainer currently works besides the stealth option.

Has anyone tried to use the trainer in a multiplayer game?

I normally launch the game in offline mode if I intend on using it but I was curious if you could actually take it online.

yes it does work online if you are the host, if you are not then it might, but you take the risk when going online with it