Trainer Search

mrautonomic

Reaction score
First off. Thx for this trainer MrAntifun.

My CotW crashed a few days ago and I lost all my save progress. I was like Lvl 16. Anywho. I got this trainer to try to get back to where I was. Other than grinding back to my lvl and re-unlocking my map points the trainer will help a lot. Once I unlock only the skills and perks I had and repurchasing my original items. Is there a way to remove 9999999 money and extra skill points? I really like the game and want to play legit I just didn't want to have to start over.

jameshunt76

Reaction score
ooops, doesn't work for me, started the anti cheat app, then the hunter, F5, inventory in, out, nothin' happened, any idea or update? thx!!!

ZMA1

Reaction score
It works. Try to start up the cheat after launching the game.

Last edited:

Dash14

Reaction score
None of them work for me after update =/ 2 of the 8 say cheat activated but without being active

Jeb420

Reaction score
thank you for the trainer :D jusst signed up for this and its all working aside from stealth as everyone said already and the no reaload works while a.d.s , NOT out of it.

Thanks again and i hope you have abandonned us^^

Roach_tm

Reaction score
Hi MrAntifun :)

Thanks for all your hard work and I am sure you have many others to get to, but I am simply bumping this to grab your attention in hopes that we get a new update to this trainer as it has been broken for quite some time. Thanks again for all your hard and dedicated work to making our games so fun "antifun" heh :)