Trainer Search

kalitbartman

Reaction score
wemod treats steam, orign and gog as their own game so you need to vote on each version which sucks
they no longer let you pick which version of the trainer you want to use so can you reupload the other versions instead of replacing them with only a wemod installer

Sigggi80

Donor
Reaction score
wemod treats steam, orign and gog as their own game so you need to vote on each version which sucks
they no longer let you pick which version of the trainer you want to use so can you reupload the other versions instead of replacing them with only a wemod installer
Just like that what he say <.< It didn't work on Origin

kalitbartman

Reaction score
Just like that what he say <.< It didn't work on Origin

yes origin says request able

what i meant when i said they no longer let you pick which version of the trainer you want to use i meant the version of the trainer like this

They Are Billions V0.9.2B 64bit Trainer +8
They Are Billions V0.10.7 64bit Trainer +8
They Are Billions V0.10.9 64bit Trainer +8
They Are Billions V0.10.10 64bit Trainer +8

before you could pick which one now i think they force you to use the newest one even if it says maybe compatible and even if an older trainer could work you can't pick it

ZeroCool940711

Reaction score
Wemod is the worst thing that could happen to Mrantifun, some times ago I always wanted to use Mrantifun trainers, now most of the time they are all useless as they do not work or are not available. Mrantifun went from been the best trainer maker out there to be the worst, or the second worst as there is still CheapHappens which makes you pay for they trainers and almost no one uses, seems like MrAntifun is going the same way soon.

ReX229

Reaction score
Is there a posability for oldfags to get an old school trainer? I mean this new WeMod thing is not working on my PC. Please help.

gaisras93

Reaction score
For some reason the trainer is not working after update yesterday :( I'm using 1.0.14 Version of Game

RESCATOR

Reaction score
Hello,
Mine works but CTRL 2 for game speed has been removed, I use Webmod

misakihimeru

Reaction score
not working anymore, after i activated all the cheats, it automatically turns it off....

Khedron

Reaction score
Hi, I just noticed that the Origin version (although over a year old) has a Super Game speed option but the Steam version does not. Is that intentional because of issues or is it just a accidental miss? Because that's the one feature I truly wish was in the game by default

Last edited:

8Firesoul8

Reaction score
Wemod is the worst thing that could happen to Mrantifun, some times ago I always wanted to use Mrantifun trainers, now most of the time they are all useless as they do not work or are not available. Mrantifun went from been the best trainer maker out there to be the worst, or the second worst as there is still CheapHappens which makes you pay for they trainers and almost no one uses, seems like MrAntifun is going the same way soon.

Are you sure? They (Cheat Happens) have 26 000 Trainers for over 6000 games and majority of the trainers actually work. That's money well spent. They also have their own FREE gamehacking tool called CoSMOS. It works similarly to Cheat Engine, but is easier to use, if you want to make your own cheat tables.

jimmy7856

Reaction score
What a scenario we're in, is Mr. AF really making more from WeMod than he did from donors who loved him? I really don't see an upside to this. If he needed more money he could've posted a goal that has to be reached within 30 days, otherwise he'd sell out. I just can't fathom why he'd do this.