Trainer Search

niceguygeorge

Reaction score
Correct version, Win7, firewall/antivirus in sleep mode, only seem to be getting a beep with no result. Usually, all of Mr. Antifuns trainers worked for me in the past. And yes, I've read the instructions.

Same thing for me. Started happening in No Man's Sky as well.

tskythe

Reaction score
Correct version, Win7, firewall/antivirus in sleep mode, only seem to be getting a beep with no result. Usually, all of Mr. Antifuns trainers worked for me in the past. And yes, I've read the instructions.
Ditto here as well... :(

Bense

Reaction score
Has anybody checked whether it works with with 1.0.1 or 1.0.2? I've tried it with the original release and 1.0.4 to no avail.

Pete Mauret

Super Donor
Reaction score
With V. 10.06 it's OK for F6 and F8 (F2 make a crash…). I have not used others...

Twinklecroot

Donor
Reaction score
Just spam the keys, they activate after 20-30 seconds for me. All except F4, F7 and F9.

Kumikone

Master Donor
Reaction score
They take a little longer to activate and you must be in proper "stage" of the game. For example the infinte mission timer does not active unless you have one mission to send cops and so on. Every cheat works fine on my 1.0.6. Day time cheat stops working after few game days for some reason. But meh, who cares! :D

Pete Mauret

Super Donor
Reaction score
And for F2 ? For me it freeze the game and I'm good for Ctrl+Alt+shift...

Pete Mauret

Super Donor
Reaction score
If you have a "beep" that is because you don't use the key in the good place. For F2 it is necessary to be on the card of interventions for example, to click on a policeman (below, with photo and statistics) then on F2, to click on to close the photo, reopen it and that is it the policeman's stats are in depth. Problem: if the cop obtain 1 point on intervention, the game is freeze :(

Reaction score
If you have a "beep" that is because you don't use the key in the good place. For F2 it is necessary to be on the card of interventions for example, to click on a policeman (below, with photo and statistics) then on F2, to click on to close the photo, reopen it and that is it the policeman's stats are in depth. Problem: if the cop obtain 1 point on intervention, the game is freeze :(
Tried that. Still doesn't work. and beeps...