Trainer Search

wargalla

Reaction score
Hi,
I'm french so I'm sorry for my bad english.
I have a problem, when I tried to install new games, I have this message: "this program..." and I can not install new games (games are in .iso)
Have you solution for me? I've change the compatilibity but that doesn't change anything. I have windows 7.
Thank's a lot

Reaction score
Hi,
I'm french so I'm sorry for my bad english.
I have a problem, when I tried to install new games, I have this message: "this program..." and I can not install new games (games are in .iso)
Have you solution for me? I've change the compatilibity but that doesn't change anything. I have windows 7.
Thank's a lot
judging by the fact that they are ".iso" tells me that you did not legally obtain these games.. this is not a forum for illegal game support.. this forum only delivers "trainers" to make gaming more enjoyable for some... sorry we cannot help you and i think this topic gets locked too..

this forum does not tolerate piracy.
@Kalas not sure but tagging just in case or @Ragabonz

Reaction score
I understand
You can delete this post
you can delete the posts too i be leave and close it yourself, my suggestion, i understand people struggle with paying for games.. but why not check out www.allkeyshop.com top right is a search type in a game you like and keep a eye on the prices..... that website is like trivago it checks the internet for lowest prices. i bought my games that way too :) good luck brother!