Trainer Search

LucasImpulsiivO

Reaction score
Mr have a way of putting activation mouse? because I'm having problems with the Windows help key, I can not activate any cheating. can try to do with use of mouse? Please!

Eduard22

Reaction score
Awesome Trainer m8.Keep the AWESOME work going!Also,good luck with that God Mode.
EDIT1:
The New Trainer doesn't work,the 2 new cheats activate,but they don't work at all(The instant crafting and freeze time and day thing).The first one (Infinite Items) doesn't work AT ALL.
I'll hope you'll fix this..

Last edited:

Homeboy

Reaction score
what is instant crafting ?!

didnt understand it.

what did this cheat make?

Nikoneliko

Reaction score
f1 doesnt work for me (just plays sound of something done in w7) f2 works perfectly, f3 turns on but doesnt work. (using w7, retail version of game)

Invictus312

Reaction score
Works perfectly for me. But with the new update you can't work with the Inf. items cheat properly (you can't drop items in the safehouse).

Eduard22

Reaction score
Question:
I've played this game for a long time (day 9 or something) and I didn't make a new game or anything,is it because of that, that the new Trainer doesn't work?

Someone will reply..I know it..It has to be true..Someone will reply..
Right?Right?No?NOOO!

Thin

Reaction score
Question:
I've played this game for a long time (day 9 or something) and I didn't make a new game or anything,is it because of that, that the new Trainer doesn't work?

That wouldn't be a reason for the trainer not to work as it is just editing the memory of the game not a new file.

DORQINZ

Reaction score
i supported the game devs instead of pirating. and am expected to pay $90+ to have a bit more fun. thanks man. you're the real hero.

Rattle94

Reaction score
This War of Mine GOG 2.0.0.2 is out. Can someone check if the 1.1 trainer works for it? I'm not home right now.