Trainer Search

Guandaside

Reaction score
since you cannot put items down in your house anymore the trainer is far less useful now

Sir Valentin

Reaction score
Das War Of Mine V1.2.0 Optionen:

1. Inf.Health
Does not work, I'm dying anyway. Same procedure as given in the video.

Happophis

Reaction score
Except the Inf.Health "God mode" everything works for me. Thank you MrAntifun !

Iulia

Reaction score
Sad that "inf. health" only for version 1.2.0... Would like it to be and for the other versions, like 1.0

kumbana

Reaction score
the ITEMS dont work. when i click F1 or F2 she said CHEAT activited but not for the ITEMS ... helppp meeee

AnimalLatex

Reaction score
the ITEMS dont work. when i click F1 or F2 she said CHEAT activited but not for the ITEMS ... helppp meeee

Inf items don't work if you "grab all" or trade them away. This also goes for if use meds or eat food that you made

Legandarynoob

Reaction score
I tried the inf health cheat, as little as getting stabbed by knife the health lowers, please fix the inf health, would love it, and thanks for making this trainer! ;)

AnimalLatex

Reaction score
I tried the inf health cheat, as little as getting stabbed by knife the health lowers, please fix the inf health, would love it, and thanks for making this trainer! ;)

the cheat may work better in 1.2.2 update they fixed a issue where you would receive massive damage in the previous version

Legandarynoob

Reaction score
the cheat may work better in 1.2.2 update they fixed a issue where you would receive massive damage in the previous version
so the 1.2.0 works for 1.2.2 too? thanks for the info
*update: inf health still doesn't work for 1.2.2, but the rest [inf items, instant crafting, inf items on crafting] works.

Last edited: