Trainer Search

nixxx

Reaction score
Works great!!! Only things that's not the same as your video is the stacks stay at 4.
:( Anyone know why this is?

beblue

Reaction score
lel ._.
i stay alive for 21days
iam pro or noob ?_?

fretfanaticno1

Reaction score
Everything works except the 'Inf Items'. Also, is it possible to stop the trainer from opening my browser everytime I open it? Really fuckin annoying. Otherwise thanks for your efforts. Your trainers are fantastic. Just this one I have issues with.

Iulia

Reaction score
V1.2.2 Trainer +5 B - infinity health doesn`t work.

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Virus detected on +5
Empty ZIP on B

Strange.

False positive, disable Anti-Virus and re-download the files, It is your fully opinion if you want to keep using the Trainer or not.

Psygo86

Donor
Reaction score
game crashes for me when I open the trainer, i'm opening the trainer while on the main menu.

Loki Farbaute

Reaction score
Inf. health only works half, at some point my character, no matter who it is get shot and killed, all the time while he/she doesn't get killed the hp bar goes up and down, I have version 1.2.2 and use +5b version of the trainer

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
if I set my game in windowed mode it works.
There is no connection if you on fullscreen or windowed mode, as long as the trainer is running and you read the notice it should work

kelle123456

Reaction score
:(Please i need help....The godmode/infinite health doesnt work!
Y U NO FIX?

happybobross

Reaction score
Game doesn't crash. However I can activate any selection on the trainer except the infinite items one. I press the F key assigned to it and nothing. I can get the health, reset the day, instant crafting. But it won't let me abuse the infinite items. :(

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
New trainer added , Also added a new cheat Cure All Scavengers it will cure all wounds , It will also make them full rested and wont get hungry at all . .

Emanon

Reaction score
False positive, disable Anti-Virus and re-download the files, It is your fully opinion if you want to keep using the Trainer or not.
Oh, no worries. I was just noting it.

I told my AV to ignore it and everything is copacetic.

Iulia

Reaction score
"Cure All Scavengers" works! It helps not to be killed (instead of inf. health) :)) Thanks!