Trainer Search

langevloei

Reaction score
Please! add infinite or more slots backpack, :)

Any chance on the max 96 Backpack slots to be avalible next?

-edit It seems that only 30 are accessible. i have 12 :(

Code:
1. Scavenger Backpack.
To modify backpack size.
A. Activate "Scavenger HP Base Address Scan Initialization (Activate This First)".
B. Activate "Scavenger Backpack Base Address Scan (To Update: Prepare Add Item)".
C. Enable "Scavenger Backpack Maximum Space Set to 30?".
D. Select the Scavenger at the Scavenger Location screen.
E. At the Scavenger Preparation screen (where the storage items can be transferred into the backpack), add an item into the backpack.
F. Modify the backpack size (30 default, higher is possible, just not able to access items higher than 30 in the scavenging backpack).
G. Exit back to the Scavenger Location screen. This must be done every time the backpack maximum size is modified in step F, or else the game may crash as the item locations are not correctly set up.
H. Do the rest of Scavenging as normal.
© Shinkansen

Last edited:

Rihan

Reaction score
please i need your help mrantifun
im using 2.0.0.2 and then all of mrantifun this war of mine trainer it's doesnt work at all please i need the version 2.0.0.2 trainer i have using the This Hack Of Mine the cheat with .dll make all stuff full and make this game hacked this cheat is okay but the stuff is limited so if you crafting something your material stuff will be used Example you have 200 material in cheat and then you use it for making reinforced door from 200 will be used and then the material now 150 the hack is okay but all the stuff is not unlimited use
please make the trainer for 2.0.0.2

ed Costine

Reaction score
Thanks a lot Mr.Antifun, but Everytime that I download the This war of mine 1.4.1 hack trainer, It says that there is malware in it. Idk if this is your doing or not but please can you find a way to remove it. I dont want to harm my computer, and I just want one of your trainers, yours are the best ones.
Thanks,
Ed.

Anthony H

Reaction score
Hey, Mr.Antifun, just wanted to sign in and take my time to say thank you, I've been only coming here and trying to support your trainers, and you only, not all these other bullshit sites stealing what you've made. Again, thank you, you're awesome, thank you for taking all the time out to do stuff like this for us noobs.

someguy392

Reaction score
Thanks a lot Mr.Antifun, but Everytime that I download the This war of mine 1.4.1 **** trainer, It says that there is malware in it. Idk if this is your doing or not but please can you find a way to remove it. I dont want to harm my computer, and I just want one of your trainers, yours are the best ones.
Thanks,
Ed.
it's not malware it wont harm your computer

xzer0nex

Reaction score
The trainer doesn't seem to be compatible with the latest release.

MrCoco

Reaction score
Hey guys,
Thanks for this awesome work.
Using the +1 trainer, my no steam game crashes in 20 seconds while looting the 1st day in the house.
Other trainers won't make the game crash, but inf. items won't work..

Last edited:

MrCoco

Reaction score
Just installed the 1.3.2, so I use the 1.4.1 trainer.
"Inf. items" works only if I add items while scavenging.
If I try to put items from the inventory to a furniture, it won't work.
I can take infinite items from furnitures, but can't put them inside.
Even if I de-activate the "Inf. items" trainer, or if I close the trainer, it will do the same problem.

Edit : I use the 1.3.1

Last edited:

Lupercal

Reaction score
Hi MAF team,
pls update a new version of the trainer. Update 1.4.2 for the game is up for
almost a month now. Thanks for your fantastic work, keep it up

regards Lup

Adoniis

Reaction score
Does the latest trainer still work Mr.Antifun? Or anyone?